shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of dog do you have?

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday we said a tearful farewell to our dearest Mojo.
He had been suffering in silence with a slowly-crippling form of bone cancer, mis-diagnosed as old dog''s arthritis and medicated as such. He was 12.
Cannot fault the country vet, they saw an old dog and gave us the best advice/treatment with minimal cost. When the stilted limping began they examined him again using x-ray, where the cancer was found. We elected to have him put to sleep at the neighborhood vet a couple of days later, so that we could walk him there and not take that final ride in the car. He was going for a walk with his family and he had no fear.
The process of the euthanasia was better than imagined. It was a relief knowing that he was fearlessly going to the next world, where the pain was gone.
He will be sadly missed but the times he gave us are precious and can''t be diminished by his passing. Our love remains, undiminished.

Mojo-4-web.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry about the loss of Mojo! It''s so hard to make the decision, but I''ve always felt I''d rather *I* suffered with the loss knowing that *they* didn''t suffer anymore. Never easy to lose a furry family member!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I''m so terribly sorry about Mojo. That was so kind of you to spare him a car ride. I''m sure he knew how loved he was.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I'll play!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my furkids!

er....three Cairn Terrorists

ToTo on the left 16 yrs
Eliza in the middle 7 months
Robbie on the right 4-1/2 yrs

LS

Resize of foo300.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Lekde:She's adorable & lucky to have found such warm hearted owners. Rescue pups are so wonderful!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
A pit/lab mix named Zoey! She''s 11.5 months old & a shelter dog. We affectionately call her "Stinky." She''s loving, quiet, snuggly & so well behaved (as long as she exercises!) I simply can''t imagine life without her. Some of my favorite times of day involve cuddling with her on our couch- she brings such happiness to our lives! (More than our kitties... but shhh... don''t tell them that!)

ZoeyTheStinkyDog.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I are owned by a pair or miniture fox terriers. They are 5.5 years old. The small tan and white one is Bubbles, all 3.2 kilos of her. Her sister, the black and white one, is Ebony. She''s much bigger at 4.5 kilos, but my word, does Bubbles run the show!
9.gif

OnBeanBag.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, they look evil in the beanbag pic! Here''s a cuter one of Bubbles. She has lymphoma and sadly won''t live for more than a year or (hopefully!) two, but we''re doing everything possible to keep her well!

Bubbles22.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess Ebony.

Ebony3.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tee hee.

Doggies 005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results