shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of Art Deco setting is this?

mabillon

Rough_Rock
Long time lurker finally posting!

I fell in love with this ring/setting several months ago... wondering what this Art Deco setting is called. Love the simplicity and how the stone is frame

It looks a bit like a bezel-set target ring but without the halo. Air gap?

Would love to find something similar!

Thanks for any help :)

C7AA62AE-780E-4124-95C8-4D9B295FB978.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I’m not sure there is a specific name for that style. Maybe try searching the terms ‘bezel solitaire with airline’. I have seen this style more on necklaces than rings, etc. Good luck.

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
I’m thinking maybe “enamel target ring”. A few similar rings come up. Good luck!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love this, so simple but with that little extra interest & finger coverage. It's actually in my top favorite antique bezel designs for a reset I've been struggling to make a decision on. I've come across only a few like this in my search over the past few years. Think they're still considered a target ring, just with the airline / crosshairs instead of a halo of stones, like you said. Erica Weiner makes a somewhat similar one they named Omphalos (Greek for navel) - see link - but I can't recall where else I've seen one https://ericaweiner.com/products/omphalos-diamond-solitaire

mabillon

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the kind responses, @kgizo, @Bluemuse and @e2the3rd ! This forum is so impressive! I’m sorry for not thanking you sooner - some life stuff came up and kept me off PS, but am now back and spotted your responses!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results