shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry are you wearing today?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My wedding set (for the first time in six months)
Chrome Tourmaline ring
Bezel diamond eternity milgrain band
Tsavorite studs in square diamond jackets
Small diamond studs in 2nd holes
Toe rings
Merelani mint tourmaline pendant

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding band.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Diamond studs, OEC pendant, 3 stone ring, plain wedding band, diamond bezel wedding band.

I've started to wear these everyday now.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
today, saturday, 12/10: only my 18k wedding band and my 18k red gold chain with silver sanddollar pendant as i am working around the house and a bit in the garden. these are items i wear 24/7. yesterday, though, i was out and about wearing small earrings and an additional 6 rings.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Sterling and 18k Bixby earrings, and my James Meyer spessartite ring on my right hand. Wedding set on my left.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today is an around-the-house day, so I am wearing my 2mm yellow gold band stacked with my 0.55cttw Dream half eternity. That's it.

Yesterday I was out and about so I wore the sparkle monster, aka my 2.4cttw Aurora band. That's it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1323552904|3078702 said:
Sterling and 18k Bixby earrings, and my James Meyer spessartite ring on my right hand. Wedding set on my left.

Did you get some loot from Pearlman's?? Many lovely pieces there!!!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Nothing!!! That's very typical for me unfortunately!!! ;( What a waste.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
no jewelry today at all. usually just earrings and my wedding band.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm wearing my engagement ring on my left hand, my eternity in my right, 1/2 ct pear pendant, and my 1.3 ctw bezel studs, along with the other smaller studs for the rest of my holes.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Today I was just out doing some Christmas shopping, so it was pretty simple jewelry. I wore a yellow gold and opal ring, gold bamboo looking bracelet, gold round studs, and a necklace with three pearls on a gold chain.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
.25 non-ideal carats in each ear, yellow gold 4 prong basic setting purchased in 1999, a yellow gold band purchased also in 1999 because I was pregnant and too fat to wear my normal ring (now it IS my normal ring ::sigh::) and my 3 stone unplated white gold helix ring. That's it. You can ask me any day and the answer is the same. Until I get my solitaire back!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
pearls on the ears (8mm), 18k yellow gold forget me not band with 18k rose gold pear halo from DBL. I didn't bother with a necklace as it's a lazy Sunday home doing laundry.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Today I'm sporting my engagement ring, my three station DBTY necklace (Thanks missdebby!!), and my chalcedony earrings. They go rather nicely with my aqua colored cardigan. :twirl:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My daily standards...pave diamond wedding band, Vatche "Grace" halo engagement ring, Citizen Ecodrive watch, and a pair of large silvertone hoops. :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My engagement ring, wedding band, watch, BGD diamond bezel pendant and WF diamond bezel earrings.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Today (and almost every other day) I'm wearing my diamond and white gold stuff: ering, RHR, diamond studs and necklace. I'm also wearing my watch which is neither white gold nor diamond encrusted :Up_to_something:

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
today im doing volunteer work so just the tungsten band and a light weight yellow gold chain.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet little victorian gold ring set with 3 OMC's (Thanks again, Uppy!)
Le Coultre "Caprice" yellow gold watch
OMC post earrings (in modern scroll-style baskets)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bean|1323464475|3078071 said:
I'm sitting in my half clothes.. half pj's... (it's one of those days..) and I'm just wearing silver studs. But... I did get 2 new goodies this week jewelry wise :Up_to_something:

Ploise explain?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I was at work today and knew I'd be scrubbed in theatre all day, so no point wearing any rings! Just my 1.10 ACA studs in my second piercings, my .30ct ones in my third piercings, some cheapie Christmas bell earrings in the first piercings, and two toe rings. I was dyyyyyying to wear my new 3.4ct eternity ring!! ;))

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm wearing my ering and wedding band, 6 teeny silver studs in my ears and a silver necklace. I tend to wear the same things most days.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ERing, 2mm WG spacer ring, prong set eternity wedding band, BGD diamond huggies :) simple and sweet!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
My e-ring and wedding band pretty much never leave my hand, except to clean, same for my 1ctw studs. I just had them reset i'll have to post pictures.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nothing because I'm waiting for my Cartier julz. :cheeky:

I've never worn jewerly. I'm a watch person and I can't even wear a watch for more than a couple hours without it irritating me.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
jewelerman|1323707628|3079832 said:
today im doing volunteer work so just the tungsten band and a light weight yellow gold chain.

And this is what I would be wearing if I had my Cartier julz. :cheeky:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
My WG 3 stone sapphire ring with a rose gold wedding ring on my left hand. A vintage diamond with tiny emeralds in a "diamond shape" on my right hand.

Still have on my rose gold diamond necklace and wore small WG diamond puff heat earrings. Still have on my David Yurman bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results