shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry are you wearing today?

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Haven't seen a thread like this in awhile!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start. I went to a Xmas party tonight and I wore my trusted 4.649ctw BGD studs, blingy bracelet, 5.444ctw 3-stone ring and 2.656ct BGD pendant.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
It's a minimalist day for me. A pair of pearl drop earrings, my wedding ring, and my 15th anniversary ring (Mingon Faget vine ring).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
just my wedding set. I had to force myself to wear it today.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I was wearing my YG wedding band, but just switch to my WG milgrain eternity band. The latter is perfection for me.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding band (I just realized I don't have my e-ring on and I'm praying I just forgot to put it on this morning and its still in the jewelry box :???: ) and my pear-shaped pink tourmaline ring that I just got and need to make a thread for in Colored Stones. I also have on some fake dark grey chunky sparkly studs from Express.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding set and my sugarloaf amethyst RHR.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Really minimalist today, just my 1.5mm art deco wedding band.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no jewelry on at all....not even my wedding ring......been one of those weeks......

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Lots of minimalists today! I almost always wear pearl studs and my bezel pendant, but it felt like too much today so instead I put on

Hammered silver disc earrings from Etsy
Watch
E-Ring

ame, I'm so sorry you are still having issues with your wedding set :((

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
none, I am about to give the babies a bath :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Big ole rhinestones! Brown tones....

cheers--Sharon

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I'm wearing my rolling ring as a wedding band today and that's it. I wasn't going to wear any jewelry, but D is travelling and I had some prenatal appts. today, so I figured I should wear a wedding band so the docs wouldn't wonder if I was married or not.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LittleRiver|1323457183|3077931 said:
Lots of minimalists today! I almost always wear pearl studs and my bezel pendant, but it felt like too much today so instead I put on

Hammered silver disc earrings from Etsy
Watch
E-Ring

ame, I'm so sorry you are still having issues with your wedding set :((
Thanks! I am going to wait til after the holidays to figure out what if anything to do. The Flyer to me is the bigger problem. But at this point I roll my eyes at both.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
My wedding set and white gold hoop earrings.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I don't know what happened to my post:

A rose gold bow sprinkled with diamonds around my neck.

my sapphire ring with a double halo on my wedding ring finger.

A 1920 ruby/diamond/platinum rhr dinner ring

A David Yurman multi-stone SS/gold bracelet.

I'm sitting in my half clothes.. half pj's... (it's one of those days..) and I'm just wearing silver studs. But... I did get 2 new goodies this week jewelry wise :Up_to_something:

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
only a faceted tungsten band on right hand.Was wearing sterling cuff bracelet but took it off to work on the computer putting more resumes out.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning while walking our dogs I wore my partner's Octavia diamond ring.
OMG.! WOW! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

I want one.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity band, e ring. White gold pink sapphire and diamond flower necklace, and graduated pink sapphire hoops. My ID jewelry emerald cut and round eternity band on my right hand. Blue mother of pearl faced watch.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding band.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Normal day for me.

OEC stud earrings, 0.71ctw, in white gold martini settings.
5mm platinum filigree, 0.11ctw, Deco eternity band.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There are the things that don't really leave my body - my bezeled pear pendant and my upgrade ring (generally these would also include my deco ruby bracelet and a band or two, but my fingers are still swollen from pregnancy, and I've found that watches and bracelets are catching), and I'm trying a new thing with my earrings: pearl studs of 6 mm in the topmost hole, 8 mm in the middle hole, and 14 mm fakey leverbacks that I bought in Rome in the primary hole. I like it enough that I think a real version is going on my wishlist for my birthday!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Same as usual: my engagement ring and wedding band, and a pair of silver earrings.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm with Circe - there are certain things that never come off! I have my BGD studs always in; my YG wedding band and my WG reset e ring and a Tiffany heart pendant. What changes is which bracelet and what RHR ring. Today - tourmaline from Gemfix set in Jewelryhoo semi mount (already lost a diamond...DAMN :(sad ) on my RH and my 'sparkly' pandora bracelet. This one only has charms w either mother of pearl or CZ.

(I decided to leave the crown and sceptre at home today... ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
James Avery silver hoops, James Avery silver Christmas tree pendant (I so wish I had purchased this pendant in gold!), and my sapphire eternity band.

~LC

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamond stud earrings
left: wg ering and IDJ topaz/diamond eternity, ss watch
right: yg amy rhr, yg bracelet
neck: small yg Christmas tree pendant

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Casual day at work so I wore my diamond stud earrings, 1.5 ct diamond in platinum anniversary ring on my left hand, half-bezeled ruby ring on my right, Tahitian pearl bracelet that I strung myself from eBay pearls from the Pearl Society, and my Sea of Cortez pearl necklace set by my local jeweler with a faceted rainbow moonstone from Brad at The Gem Trader.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have on my wedding rings, my heart diamond sapphire mount RHR and diamond j hoop earrings.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wedding set & DBY necklace. Working at home today in PJs ... haven't worn earrings or a watch in about a week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results