shape
carat
color
clarity

what jewelry are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DD

Rough_Rock
For those of us exorcising the feelings we bring from DT, here is a new topic!

What jewelry are you wearing today?

I'm wearing this freshwater pearl and sterling silver set by a designer named QueEvon.

DD

queevon.JPG

PlatinumDiamond

Shiny_Rock
At this moment I'm wearing my plat wedding band, 14K white/yellow gold 1CTDW diamond ring, my VS2 D diamond platinum earring, and a stainless steel Seiko Divers watch.

Today my wife, Jeri, is wearing her platinum diamond wedding band, platinum diamond sapphire e-ring, 14K gold with blue and pink sapphires ring, (2) .33carats each plat diamond earrings, (2) .25 carats each plat diamond earrings, 2 gold earrings, a 14K tri-color gold French Diamond Cut rope necklace with a 14K gold teddy bear pendant, and her Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual calendar watch.

DD

Rough_Rock
Did you list your wife's from memory? If so--WOW!

Ya'll have some nice stuff!

DD

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm wearing my diamond stud earrings and my wedding set. Usually, I also wear either my Tiffany Floating heart pendant, my Tiffany by the yards style necklace, or an aquamarine pendant my husband gave to me, but I haven't gotten around to picking out which to wear yet.

Michelle

PlatinumDiamond

Shiny_Rock
>>> Did you list your wife's from memory? If so--WOW!

Ya'll have some nice stuff!

DD <<<

THANKS DD!

Yup I did .... I bought all that jewelry for her. She has more jewelry that she wears at times, too. Just when I kissed her goodbye for the day, I noticed what she had on!
21.gif

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
My e-ring, and wedding band, my mother's engagement ring on my right hand, my teeny tiny diamond stud earrings, and my invisible set heart necklace. That's pretty much what I wear everyday. Need to do something about those teeny tiny diamond studs.....like some bigger diamond studs!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I'm wearing my G & A tension set ring, on the middle finger of my left hand, my yellow diamond and pad sapphire on my right, a very very heavy silver chain bracelet on right wrist, a tiffany heart and another chain bracelet and my Wenger chrome watch on my left, and around my neck my Pricescope spider web ideal diamond necklace.

win

Oops, edited to add my stud e-rings.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I usually only wear two rings, which I have on today. A marquise sapphire ring (on my left hand index finger) and a diamond channel set ring (on my right hand ring finger). Someday I will have to get pics of both. I am soooo lazy when it comes to taking pictures. I have been meaning to take pictures of my pets too, but I just keep slacking!
2.gif

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This morning I wore my Glashütte Original watch, 14K YG tiger eye ring, YG and WG alternating link 14K 72g bracelet, and 12mm titanium ring with blue anodized "meteor" holes. The blue matched the blue ostrich strap on the Glashütte.

I changed as usual at 1 PM to my afternoon watch, the JLC Master Reserve de Marche.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Left hand -2ct white gold diamond ering, curved two-tone diamond set wedding band, yellow gold watch
Right hand - plain yellow gold band, 2ct yellow gold solitaire sim, white gold diamond set bracelet
white gold diamond set pendant
white gold diamond and London blue topaz set pear-drop leverback earrings

Quite a bit really and a mix of metals, which is unusual for me, I'm usually all one or the other
9.gif

doxiemom

Rough_Rock
Oh fun thread!

I am wearing my ering and wedding band. RB with 2 sapphire baguettes and 2 sapphire bags. on the wband. white gold.
1 cttw sim earings
my watch ( I need a new one)
and an italian charm link bracelet all white gold with y-gold trim except one that says BBW in yg. I won it when I worked a Bath and Body Works.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone, neat thread. Today I am wearing my white gold claddagh which has a very small diamond in the heart and some milgraining accents, and a charm bracelet on my left wrist. So far I only have four charms which are a seahorse, a dachshund, a moose, and a heart (I know, it's a weird combination, yet somehow describes me well), and on my right wrist I wear my watch that my sister gave me. Its just a simple sterling silver watch, but I really like it. I also have swiss blue topaz stud earrings that I just got for christmas, and I LOVE them. They are so big and bright (14 kt white gold with 1 and 1/4 ctw), a much needed upgrade after wearing the tiny studs I was pierced with for so long. These are what I wear pretty much everyday, except when I am in a yellow gold mood, than everything is totally different hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results