shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your opinion on this cushion cut sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Type - Sapphire
Color - Rich Blue
Shape/Cut - Cushion Cut
Measurement - 7.1 x 7.1 x 4.2 mm.
Weight - 1.80 Ct.
Clarity - VS1
Treatment - Heated
Origin - Ceylon

thanexforyouropinion.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks nice to me!

However, I''ve bought from Thanex before, and my stone had a huge window in it. I would just make sure you have all return information to hand and understand the return policy.
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the caution. I''ve bought from them too, and you definitely have to scrutinize the pictures. I do like the fact that they have the video clips. I''m thinking how nice this would look in the LOGR legacy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 2:06:02 PM
Author: Upgradable
Thanks for the caution. I''ve bought from them too, and you definitely have to scrutinize the pictures. I do like the fact that they have the video clips. I''m thinking how nice this would look in the LOGR legacy!
I agree!

The video looks very pretty.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a winner from me from the pics you have on here

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Anybody else? What about setting suggestions?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Whats it for? I ove the one in your avitar.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
What''s the website of thanex? Thanks!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 2:06:02 PM
Color looks great to me, and I think it would look amazing in the LOGR legacy too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, please tell me it was you who won it!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I got sniped in the last 3 seconds. I''m so pi**ed!!! I''ve been in a horrible mood all day because I lost out on this!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 5:38:25 PM
I got sniped in the last 3 seconds. I''m so pi**ed!!! I''ve been in a horrible mood all day because I lost out on this!
I''m sorry, Upgradeable! I''ve seen them post several similar blue cushions, so just keep a search set for those two keywords, and I bet you''ll find another one soon.

Because of this one that you posted, I found a smaller one, 1.43 ct. and made an offer for that one.

I hope it''s as nice as the one you were bidding on - the culet is off center, but that''s not a dealbreaker for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results