shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your opinion on carnations for bouquets?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I know you said you would be ordering one shade of carnations in your OP but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that bouquet you posted with multiple shades of pink. My bridal bouquet was similar (with pink peonies, white roses, and darker pink spray roses). LOVE IT!

I do think that gerbera daises are generally a more informal flower but I do really like that all white daisy bouquet you posted. I think they become more informal when you use really vibrant colors. It seems more whimsical that way.

I am a fan of CPs like the one you posted with a square or rectangular glass vase with stones and a tightly packed bunch on top. Shouldn''t be too hard to execute, I hope.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
For the carnation ball I think we would do hot pink. The tables cloths will be black, napkins white and I think hot pink will really add some fun and pop to the room! But my mom and I have discussed doing the girls bouquets different shades of pink and then having all one shade per ball, but several colors of pink balls in the room. I guess we could even do some white since I plan to carry some white of not all white flowers.

We just aren''t sure if it''s ok to add carnations if we use gerberas in the bouquets.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think the only way you will know for sure if you will be satisfied with the look of something is to do a trial run. Go to the grocery store and buy some carnations and gerbera daisies and play around to see if you like the two textures together.

Mrs.SE

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE carnations of any shape size & colors. I think they are perfect for any occasion - the pics that have been posted are all gorgeous. I don''t think there is possibly a way to go wrong with these flowers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results