shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your opinion of this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chowchowlvr

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the info on this site. I am new to this as I have just started researching for an engagement ring. I found this on Good Old Gold and am curious what everyone''s opinion is, as I am not quite sure how to evaluate all the data. Here is the diamond http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2557/ THANKS!!!

Chowchowlvr

Rough_Rock
I guess what I am asking is whether this is a good value or could I get as nice a stone without paying for the H&A

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
it got a very good score here 1.3. It does not indicate the price? looks like you are asking for price opinion?

Chowchowlvr

Rough_Rock
The price is $8374.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course you can get a stone just as nice w/o paying for H&A. But there is no way of knowing that the second stone you pick, you will like it as much, more, or less than the one above. That is in the realm of preferences/tastes, which is terribly subjective.

Chowchowlvr

Rough_Rock
That''s true, so given that...are there any negatives to this stone that anybody sees?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
You can check it here on this forum go to prices and see what it would cost ? The scoring is good and they all differ...

avlis

Shiny_Rock
actually that stone is only $8091 if you pay by bank wire, and this is free is you are a BofA customer.

I think that stone looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results