shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite impulse food?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Popcorn is my absolute weakness. But it is wrecking my gums/teeth. I actually took popcorn out of my grocery cart this week....and was SAD!

You don't have to give it up...I broke a filling or two in the past on popcorn and now I am just more careful and so far so good. I haven't broken any fillings for many many years. It can be done. Hope I didn't just jinx myself now lol. Anyway don't give up on your popcorn dreams if you don't want to...safe and enjoyable popcorn is possible.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Snyder's pretzels. Oofffff.

cheers--Sharon

Yummmmm. I love pretzels. All kinds. I miss the NYC hot baked pretzel you used to be able to get from the street vendors. So soft and satisfying.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I rarely keep any junk food in the house and I’m not super into chocolate so probably closest impulse food would be hot buttered Vegemite toast and a cup of tea.... bliss!

Yeah if an impulse food is in my house it is hard to resist. You are very smart about it. I am weak. 8)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just thought of another impulse food 'cos my dh just called to ask if I wanted anything from our favorite grease pit diner.....I LOVE zucchini fries with diner ranch. I eat a large order as a MEAL! zucchini-fries.jpg

OK that looks freaking amazing.:-o:lickout:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ice cream sandwiches - so easy to reach for one in the freezer!
Also, sour cream 'n onion potato chips

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew it was a bad idea opening this thread
chocolate
but not too dark, im not really into dark chocolate with like 75% cocoa
i grew up on milky milk chocolate - back when cadbury made a great local product with no palm oil, no non melting additives real fresh milk from local dairy farms and only cane sugar
Now it's imported its so horrible and tastes like cheap cr@p
Buying chocolate now just makes me angry

If its dark i like peppermint chocolate
I like liquor chocolates- even the gin ones

Hmm something happier ...
Strawberries, stone fruit, tinned guavas and lychees

I love popcorn but Gary hates the smell so its banned from the house

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ice cream sandwiches - so easy to reach for one in the freezer!
Also, sour cream 'n onion potato chips

Oh my goodness it's been so long since I enjoyed an ice cream sandwich but I still remember how delicious and creamy and satisfyingly yummy it is. The outer chocolate sandwich and the inner creamy cold ice cream. Yummmmmm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it was a bad idea opening this thread
chocolate
but not too dark, im not really into dark chocolate with like 75% cocoa
i grew up on milky milk chocolate - back when cadbury made a great local product with no palm oil, no non melting additives real fresh milk from local dairy farms and only cane sugar
Now it's imported its so horrible and tastes like cheap cr@p
Buying chocolate now just makes me angry

If its dark i like peppermint chocolate
I like liquor chocolates- even the gin ones

Hmm something happier ...
Strawberries, stone fruit, tinned guavas and lychees

I love popcorn but Gary hates the smell so its banned from the house

That is a shame that the chocolate you buy is not up to par. You deserve the best chocolate there is @Daisys and Diamonds! Oh I love liquor chocolates too. LOL Cannot remember when I last had that though. As for Gary not liking the popcorn smell...is it just the smell of the butter perhaps? And not the popcorn itself?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a shame that the chocolate you buy is not up to par. You deserve the best chocolate there is @Daisys and Diamonds! Oh I love liquor chocolates too. LOL Cannot remember when I last had that though. As for Gary not liking the popcorn smell...is it just the smell of the butter perhaps? And not the popcorn itself?

Christmas is coming
the shops will be full of liquor chockies :lickout:

Unfortnatly its all popcorn
and i have noticed with microwave pppcorn the smell not only lingers but permeates the entire house - just smells like the movies to me :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results