shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite? Coke or Pepsi, diet or regular?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:42:24 AM
Author: TravelingGal

We sold Coke, Pepsi, RC and Tab (What WAS Tab, exactly anyway?)

Pure chemicals. I love the TAB font.

I loved Squirt! Remember Squirt?

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
yick! neither coke nor pepsi. i never understood how people could drink either of them..
14.gif

i''ve cut back a lot lately but i still prefer Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb or Root Beer of some sort. I also don''t mind Sprite/Sierra Mist/7up.

and under no circumstances will i touch diet pop.

umm anyone remember Crystal Pepsi from some time in the early 90''s?? hehe...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to love the old Coke..the 'classic', but before it was actually Classic! I feel old!

I don't drink soda anymore, but I never understood drinking 'diet' soda. Why not just drink tea or water with zero calories? It doesn't taste like fake sugar! Then again I love the taste of the regular drinks so I just couldn't fake it and love it for very long with diet. Though I do have to say the closest I have found to 'regular' soda is Coke Zero. But then I think...gosh what is in here that I am drinking that is so fake it tastes realy?!
32.gif
Then I drink more green tea, hahaa.

My guilty soda pleasure is Pepsi from the Taco Bell drink machines. I don't know what it is, I think they almost put more soda water than sugar or something because it's not AS sweet, and it's perfect over a huge 2/3 cup of ice. I could easily drink these daily!

Oh and love love love the original 'cherry coke' which was coke and grenadine. YUM.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:47:24 AM
Author: coatimundi

squirt was awesome. I drank a fair bit of that too. My bro loved Fanta!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW squirt is still around amazingly... Greg''s stepmom loves it and he manages to find it at a huge beverage wherehouse to keep in our pantry for when she comes to visit. She likes it with VODKA!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:48:49 AM

My sis was a Fanta type. Squirt rules--grapefruit!

Peach Nehi?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:50:03 AM
Author: Mara
BTW squirt is still around amazingly... Greg''s stepmom loves it and he manages to find it at a huge beverage wherehouse to keep in our pantry for when she comes to visit. She likes it with VODKA!

haha that sounds GOOD!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved Fresca, that was good too and tasted like grapefruit. I forgot about that one.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
7up or sprite?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Coke. It''s the real thing.
9.gif

Best in the bottle. Icy cold.

But given a choice, I''ll always choose a Starbucks ice tea instead. I''m addicted. It would take a 12-step program to get me off the ''sauce''.
3.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:56:07 AM
Author: Linda W
I loved Fresca, that was good too and tasted like grapefruit. I forgot about that one.

Fresca rules!

haha I love soda.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:48:49 AM

Squirt is good; refreshing. Does anyone, and you might have to be of my generation, remember Wink? It was a lemon/lime/grapefruity tart soda like Squirt; maybe just a tad better.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:56:35 AM
7up or sprite?

Definitely Sprite. The taste of 7-Up makes me think of having the flu.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I only drink cola when I''ve got a long car journey to drive (preferably consumed with a big bar of hazelnut chocolate)
My favourite is Vanilla Coke, preferably Diet variety (although I don''t have Diet products when I''m pregnant)...

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 1:02:02 AM
Author: HollyS

Squirt is good; refreshing. Does anyone, and you might have to be of my generation, remember Wink? It was a lemon/lime/grapefruity tart soda like Squirt; maybe just a tad better.

ooo Wink? I''m intrigued!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Squirt is basically "sour"! You know at bars, when you order an amaretto sour, or midori sour, or a whiskey or old fashioned sour? What comes out of the gun tastes remarkably like Squirt, and Squirt is what I use at home to replicate the drinks I order at the bar.

I love it! :)
18.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Ok, what about generic cola!??

just kidding...

creepaway3.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bottled caffeine-free diet coke poured into a glass with lots of ice, sometimes with a slice of lemon or lime! Yum!!
18.gif

I swear I''m addicted to this stuff!
3.gif

(Unfortunately, they don''t sell the caffeine-free stuff here, so I''m forced to drink the caffeine laden stuff and if I have more than one small glass, my hands shake like I''m having a seizure. Really horrible!
4.gif
).

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
I love Coke, Fanta grape (any grape soda actually), Squirt, Cactus Cooler and Sprite. I drink a lot of soda
6.gif
, although I've really cut down. I like my soda flat - I used to make it flat with vigorous chopstick stirring. This usually causes an uproar, but I like it!
12.gif
I don't do it anymore and try to drink my soda like a big girl, but it still hurts my throat.

don't hurt me...
*runs away*

9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sprite Zero, diet sunkist, diet dr. pepper, diet coke, diet pepsi, whatever! Coke zero is ok on occasion, but not all the time because it tastes just like regular soda, which I don''t like as much. Too syrup-ey and thick!

I am however, trying to cut ANY kind of sodas out of my diet.... Not going too well but I''m at least cutting way back during the weekdays:)

Always with ice in a glass, but out of a fountain with crushed ice is just TDF! YUM....
18.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/29/2009 1:13:29 AM
Author: Phoenix
Bottled caffeine-free diet coke poured into a glass with lots of ice, sometimes with a slice of lemon or lime! Yum!!
18.gif

I swear I'm addicted to this stuff!
3.gif

(Unfortunately, they don't sell the caffeine-free stuff here, so I'm forced to drink the caffeine laden stuff and if I have more than one small glass, my hands shake like I'm having a seizure. Really horrible!
4.gif
).
I don't drink any other soft drinks (or soda's, as you guys call it). I don't like the taste of any of them.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 11:57:11 PM
Author: strmrdr
allergic to NutraSweet so regular.

Pepsi rules and coke drools

From a bottle buy 2l and refile a 1l that I carry with me all the time lol
* scoots over next to Storm*

I take my Pepsi diet, either from the fridge in a can or glass with ice.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I am a COKE girl all the way.....grew up in GA (headquarters of Coke), and that''s what we call all sodas there....we will say "would you like a Coke" and the person says yes, then we would say "what kind? Sprite, Coke, Dr. Pepper, etc"! Haha, I remember visiting my aunt in Ohio when I was little and she asked me if I wanted a pop and I was like what? I thought she was giving me a spanking! I try not to drink it often, but when I do, it has to be ice cold regular Coke from the can!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date: 3/29/2009 12:34:57 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 3/29/2009 12:29:07 AM
Does anyone remember 'OK' cola?
Coati, never heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_Soda was it good? or just ok?
31.gif
Nope, now that I see it, it was way after the time where I regularly worked at my parent's store. I do remember some kind of awful coffee coke that we sold. I'm not even sure it was awful, I was afraid to try it.

I still think those Shasta soda commercials were one of the cheesiest ever.
I remember Tab from the seventies and it was revolting back then anyway. Pure saccharine sweet yet bitter, one of the first diet sodas.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like either diet coke or diet pepsi -- it doesn't matter to me. I like it in a glass with ice, ideally, but I'm not picky. I can't stand regular soda -- too sweet for me!

ETA: As much as I love diet soda, I actually drink water mostly. I have soda a few times per week. My husband, on the other hand, practically lives on caffeine free, diet soda. I keep trying to get him to drink more water but it's a struggle.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My favorite is regular pepsi but I try not to drink my calories.
40.gif
Water for me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:56:07 AM
Author: Linda W
That's basically all I buy anymore, but not that often. Love it.

I used to drink Coke, then hubby got me to switch to Pepsi (though I still liked Coke). Then we bought Pepsi stock, so if I have a choice of just those two, I pick Pepsi.
9.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Diet Pepsi fan. I actually like most Pepsi products better, ESPECIALLY Sierra Mist over Sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results