shape
carat
color
clarity

which one you prefer Pepsi or Coke ? diet or reg ?......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
for me it''s the old 16 oz tall bottle Pepsi.the one that came in a 8 pack. you had to paid a 10 cents deposit for each bottles. i think pepsi stop making these in the late 80''s.they don''t taste as sweet and it goes up your nose.best soda ever.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pepsi!!!
In any style container.

hint:
some nurses dont think its funny whn you ask for pepsi in your iv because your blood pepsi level is getting low when your in icu.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Diet Coke please. First, you pour the soda into a glass. THEN you add the ice. Is much more bubbly this way. Do a comparison test and you''ll see! (It works with Pepsi too.)
9.gif

DF, I remember the Pepsi in the large bottles. When I was in high school I would go to the swimming pool with my girlfriend every afternoon. At 2 p.m., we''d leave and walk to her house which was just two houses from the pool. We''d have a large Pepsi and watch General Hospital. At 3 p.m. we''d go back to the pool. Those were the days! But...we never drank straight from the bottle. We always used the large pastel tupperware glasses! To this day, I prefer my soda in a plastic glass.

I know what you mean about the bottles being the best, though! Recently I got a gift basket and it had 6 bottles of Diet Coke in it. I was so excited to have BOTTLES, not cans, that I saved them for a special occasion. One day I noticed that they were all gone but two. I asked my hubby about them and he said that he had been drinking them. He thought I didn''t like them b/c I was not drinking them. I was sooo disappointed!
8.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Diet pepsi all the way! I like that it''s a little less carbonated, sweeter (less acidic) than Coke. Dh was a regular coke kinda guy, and I completely converted him. He went from coke to pepsi, and regular to diet. That''s the only type of soda pop we buy in our house.

My 1 year old is addicted to diet pepsi unfortunately. I thought I''d give her a sip one time to discourage her from "begging" for everything we eat/drink. I created a monster now because everytime we open a diet pepsi she starts crying because she wants some. My husband and I actually have to hide the can while we drink or pour it into a coffee mug!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Pepsi in a heartbeat, however, if only Coke is available, I will take that.
2.gif

Prefer the regular, but really should drink diet.
14.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not much of a soda drinker, only when I want the fizzie feeling...

But if I feel like a soda, it''ll be regular Coke with a wedge of lemon on the side. I love to squeeze lemon juice into my Coke. Yum.
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
diet pepsi, for sure. I HATE diet coke. I gave up sugar LONG ago, so I don''t do regular sugary soda. My current fav though is Fresca. Yummmy! We don''t buy it too often though. Soda is not good for you unfortunately
3.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
If the only choice was between Pepsi and Coke...Diet Pepsi hands down. But my REAL preference is Diet Dr. Pepper!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I''m like Milly and not really a soda drinker...if its up to me I choose gingerale, fresca, or a sprite.
If I''m desperate, I do drink coke, pepsi grosses me out
3.gif
However, I used to have a friend that chose her hotels/airlines based on what sodas they served because she LOVED pepsi SO much! I believe it was Southwest she always flew in HS because they served pepsi.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love Diet Coke...I think if you shot me I would bleed Diet Coke.
2.gif
I was there the day the Coke Musuem World Of Coke opened in Atalanta. Now they are building a new one and I want to go on the last day too. If you havent ever been go it is great! Since I am a Georgia girl I consider Pepsi to be a knock off and tease my SO about drinking Mountion Dew like it is his life force.... I like Diet Coke, it came out the year I was born and I didnt have regular soda until I was older. I dont care for it much. My family drinks soo much that when my mother was preggers with my brother that some of the other docs made one of her sonograms look like he was holding a tiny can of Diet Coke!
3.gif
It is now in his baby book. Okay so in case you are wondering I am a die hard Diet Coke girl. (See my post in Life Luxerires Thread)
35.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Coke, especially Coke C2 and Coke Zero and of course regular old Coke.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t particularly care for either but if those are my only choices--diet vailla coke or regular cherry pepsi.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pepsi! And not in the bottle, but from the machine at TACO BELL. They have the best ratio of syrup to soda water...not too sweet...YUM.

But I drink about one Pepsi a week. Soda''s so bad for you. All sugar! Taco Bell''s bad for you too!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new Coke Zero rocks. I don''t know what they did to it...it''s definitely diet with no calories or carbs...but what''s different? It tastes fabulous! I thought it was Splenda...but I guess not cuz they''ve got Diet Coke with Splenda out now.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Without a doubt, Diet Coke! I seriously need to decrease my consumption...
32.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I actually prefer Diet Pepsi or regular Coke. I don''t care for regular Pepsi or Diet Coke.
Munchkin

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Diet Coke or Pepsi. There''s definitely a taste difference but I''ll take whatever''s available.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 6:13:26 PM
Author: Patty
Diet Coke please. First, you pour the soda into a glass. THEN you add the ice. Is much more bubbly this way. Do a comparison test and you''ll see! (It works with Pepsi too.)
9.gif

DF, I remember the Pepsi in the large bottles. When I was in high school I would go to the swimming pool with my girlfriend every afternoon. At 2 p.m., we''d leave and walk to her house which was just two houses from the pool. We''d have a large Pepsi and watch General Hospital. At 3 p.m. we''d go back to the pool. Those were the days! But...we never drank straight from the bottle. We always used the large pastel tupperware glasses! To this day, I prefer my soda in a plastic glass.

I know what you mean about the bottles being the best, though! Recently I got a gift basket and it had 6 bottles of Diet Coke in it. I was so excited to have BOTTLES, not cans, that I saved them for a special occasion. One day I noticed that they were all gone but two. I asked my hubby about them and he said that he had been drinking them. He thought I didn''t like them b/c I was not drinking them. I was sooo disappointed!
8.gif
Patty
Emma Samms who play Holly (Luke''s GF) HOT,HOT,HOT
30.gif
30.gif

here''s the best soda ever...
18.gif

http://www.plf.net/htmaccessories/pp76.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Pepsi over lots of ice with a slice of real lemon.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 8:56:43 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Pepsi over lots of ice with a slice of real lemon.
Jenn
yep...i been adding fresh lemon for yrs. remember pepsi came out with a twist of lemon?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Definitely regular pepsi!!!

Heather

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t drink much soft drink but when I do, I prefer Coke (normal). I mainly drink water.

The way to get me to drink lots of Coke is to put some Jim Beam in it!!!
emsmilep.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yeah LOTS of ice!!! love pepsi with ice! my glass is normally 1/2 and 1/2!

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
COKE!!!!!

I can''t stand pepsi...I will drink water b/f a pepsi. It is too sweet tasting and not enough fizz for me.

I like the kind of tangy taste of coke. I also do nto drink diet, because I just can''t get over the artificial taste....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them both regular, but I LOVE the coke at McDonalds. I don''t know what''s different about it but I just LOVE it
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that is like me with my fetish with taco bell pepsi, mrs salvo!!! however, i absolutely ABHOR the coke at McD's...it's always too thick, flat and syrupy and they never put enough ice!!!
7.gif

it's so funny how even something as small as a DRINK is so personal! your drink happiness is my drink horror!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 9:49:30 PM
Author: jewelgirl
COKE!!!!!

I can''t stand pepsi...I will drink water b/f a pepsi. It is too sweet tasting and not enough fizz for me.

I like the kind of tangy taste of coke. I also do nto drink diet, because I just can''t get over the artificial taste....
that''s why the old 16 oz bottle pepsi was so good,not too sweet with fizz going up your nose.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I will drink either cole or pepsi IF there is no A&W Rootbeer....my favorite!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tend to prefer coke to pepsi (new or old?!) I love diet cherry coke, but love diet vanilla pepsi...go figure. Really love diet doctor pepper...my favorite, but not the new cherry vanilla one...why mess with sucess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results