shape
carat
color
clarity

What is with SP???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akanesama

Rough_Rock
I just called them to find out about having a different carat weight on an eternity band they carry and they said, "We are not doing custom orders at this time." It says it right on their website that they do, "OTHER CARAT WEIGHTS AND SIZES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST" and I told them so and he just repeated himself.

I don't get what's going on with them.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
That''s strange. I know some jewelers stop taking custom orders toward the end of the year to make sure they can complete everything by the holidays (Knox Jewelers told me that they weren''t doing any more this year for that reason when I contacted them a month or two ago). So maybe it''s something like that?? Either way, it sounds like they could have been a little more polite about it...

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know. I''ve seen that on there website too, about the custom orders. Maybe they want/need to sell through current inventory first?

akanesama

Rough_Rock
Maybe, I don't know. I've been going out of my mind trying to finalize our wedding plans for December (I ran into a snag with our floral proposal) and I finally decided on exactly what I want in an eternity band (I was out all weekend looking at different rings) and when I call SP back to place the order, now all of a sudden they're not doing custom orders. It was by their suggestion that I go around and get an idea of what I want and now they won't do it for me. I give up with them seriously this time.

I spoke with them on November 3rd and they were willing to do it then. Now, I go and find what I want and they won't do it? I just don't understand. I'm just so upset and now I feel like I don't know what to do.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sucks. I am guessing that they are already committed for the holidays and thus are not accepting more custom orders until those are filled. A lot of custom jewelers do this unfortunately...

Have you called Whiteflash? I bet they could make you a gorgeous eternity band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results