shape
carat
color
clarity

What is up with the ASHA simulated diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
Does this CZ actually look real??? I have read about it online, but am very skeptical that a princess ASHA can look better than my REAL VVS2, Color E princess cut diamond!!!!! Are they for real?!?!?!?!?!?!

ibchick

Rough_Rock
go to www.betterthandiamond.com you will be totally amazed at the rings, my fiance bought me a 1.5 E colr excellent cut VS1 6 prong tiffany cathedral Asha engagement ring for $750.00 and let me tell you it is the sooo much better than the real thing, it is clear of flaws, it sparkles like crazy, I get compliments no joke 100 times a day from people, I even went into a high end jewlery store and the manager complimented me on it asking if I bought it from them and I said no and he was staring at it and said that he has never seen anything so beautiful and that I was a "lucky girl" to have someone buy me something like that!!! I will not lie, check out this site you will be sooo pleased if you end up buying one, you can design your own ring and they special make them once you order.

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 4/30/2003 7
6.gif
6:12 PM ibchick wrote:

go to www.betterthandiamond.com you will be totally amazed at the rings, my fiance bought me a 1.5 E colr excellent cut VS1 6 prong tiffany cathedral Asha engagement ring for $750.00 and let me tell you it is the sooo much better than the real thing, it is clear of flaws, it sparkles like crazy, I get compliments no joke 100 times a day from people, I even went into a high end jewlery store and the manager complimented me on it asking if I bought it from them and I said no and he was staring at it and said that he has never seen anything so beautiful and that I was a "lucky girl" to have someone buy me something like that!!! I will not lie, check out this site you will be sooo pleased if you end up buying one, you can design your own ring and they special make them once you order.

----------------
----------------
On 4/30/2003 6:59:30 PM ibchick wrote:

Okay here's the thing go to www.betterthandiamond.com and you will be amazed, I was looking online for engagement rings and I was on google search and it can to this site, I bought my fiance a six prong white gold (you can get platinum if you want) Asha simulant and let me tell you it was E color VS1 color excellent cut, it looks better than a real diamond, everyone is freaking out about her ring, they think that it is a real thing, you can get all kinds of cuts for the diamond, princess, round, emerald, etc...you will seriously not believe your eyes when you see your ring, its worth every penny you spend...and by the way her 1.5 carat ring 6 prong white gold tiffany cathedral was $750.00...no joke if I were to get her the real one it would range with that color and cut to be $12,000.00!! check out that site!!!

----------------

After reading your post on the "Tiffanys: here we go again" thread, I am a bit confused. Did you buy an Asha for your fiancee, as you said in one thread? Or are you the "lucky girl" who received the Asha, as you said in another?

I thought CZ only came in D color and IF . . . what's up with E VS1 ????

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the feedback!!! It is great to hear your ASHA diamond is beautiful!!!! I am confused though, I didn't think ASHA was graded like diamonds. I thought it was D and flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results