shape
carat
color
clarity

what is this type of ring/setting called?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
FI and I looked at wedding bands last week at our jewelery store, and there was one he liked, but I can''t find a single one of this type online.. I suspect it is because I don''t know what its called.

From the top view it just looks like a plain mens wedding band, but from the profile view there are little diamonds like wedged in between the two layers of metal (between the top part and the finger) sort of like where they''d put surprise diamonds on an e-ring, but I guess they''re sort of channel set, or maybe even tension set? as they go all the way around the ring (not necessarily continuously).. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Melissa

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Sort of sounds like the ring that Brad Pitt designed called D-side by Damiani. This picture is a pendant, but he makes a ring like this too, only thinner, etc.

Dside.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is what I was trying to find. Is this what you saw?

Dside2.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yes yes.. very similar to that.. i thought the diamonds looked more like they were in the little groove than those.. but that is very close! thank you!

edit-- He'll just LOOOOVE it when I tell him its the brad pitt ring he likes.. I begged him for a year to get the brad pit haircut..lol.. he finally did!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results