shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the best way to sell rare tiffany's engagement ring?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Re: What is the best way to sell rare tiffany's engagement r

vintagelover229|1315603311|3013901 said:
To be honest with you I don't think JBEG is the place to consign something of such high value. Not saying they haven't sold high $$ pieces, because they have. I just don't think they get the type of clientele traffic like you will need in order to sell something like that. I'd contact Jonathan at www.goodoldgold.com and see what they can do for you. He consigns many pieces and they have a lot of traffic (both internet and in store) and can make high def. videos and advertise that baby like it's going to need. That would be your best option if you didn't want to go the auction route. Jonathan is a class act and will get you top dollar for the piece and possibly even buy it out right if you didn't want to wait for the $$$ until it sells (you'd get more waiting I'm sure).

I wholeheartedly agree. Jonathan has sold 2 diamonds for me and the process was so fast.

RobertLejman_ISA_GG

Rough_Rock
Trade
Re: What is the best way to sell rare tiffany's engagement r

Sounds like a beauty! I agree with a lot of what has been written in the above replies. I didn't note where it is that you live, but if it is NY, you would be better to go to stores that are in the high-retail areas, like Madison Ave., Park Ave., etc. There you will find that they will be more apt to consign a ring of the quality and name-brand that you have. They are the kinds of stores that attract the clientele who shop Tiffany. If you do decide to sell to a trade person, they will most definitely want a GIA Report for the center stone in order to validate paying a high sum of money for it.

Robert Lejman,ISA,GG(GIA)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results