shape
carat
color
clarity

What is taking the JEWELER so long?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Just an Update, I found out last night that he doesn''t even have the ring. I didn''t ask, I was just talking about my sapphire and he said yeah, that''s something I''ve been meaning to call about, it still isn''t ready yet and I haven''t heard anything. I said not ready yet???!!! What do you mean it''s been almost 3 months!
6.gif

They were kinda slow with the final view for the wax mold also, it had taken a month to finish up on it and when we went to the jeweler to look at it, it appeared as though they didn''t work on it that much more for it to take a month. I''m not trying to complaining, I understand they have other projects to work on and other things, but 3 months?? It seems like they just forget to call and wait for my b/f to call everytime.

We started with the designing of the ring in October, why the heck has it been 5 months?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s odd... I don''t know what the average is, but I think 3 months is a bit long... Mine took not quite one month.

Maybe... he''s throwing you off?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking the same-maybe he has something planned and just wants to throw you off

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Memories.....gosh, it''s like deja vu.

I know how it is...and this is way too long. All I can say is, squeaky wheel gets the grease. From experience.

E B

Ideal_Rock
My fiance said the same thing....and proposed that weekend.
31.gif

I''m not sayin'', I''m just sayin''.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
yes, I think it''s a case of sqeeky wheel gets the most grease.

When we waited a long time for the wax and he called up to ask about it, it was ready that weekend.

He told me awhile back it was ready, he said he never said such a thing, so I called him a liar
I guess he was bluffing then

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results