shape
carat
color
clarity

What is on your wishlist?

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Since I am a newbie, I have an ever growing list. But, I think this would be wishlist:

- Large graduated Tahitians in a light silvery color moving towards a more ombre dark color towards clasp

- 11 mm white earrings (I presently have 8 mm)

- Long rope stand of white pearls

- 18 inch metallic pearls either in pink, silver or blue

- Pair of Tahitian earrings (maybe with a silver overtone to wear with Tahitian or metallic necklace)

I also admired Jambalaya's gold pearl in the almost middle of her strand and would love a strand that stands out like that w that gold pearl!

Any upcoming sales???

Q

Queenie60

I would like a strand of golden ss pearls with a matching pair of earring drops for my hoops.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Staceyjan|1464740856|4038716 said:
Any upcoming sales???

All the vendors just had a sale -- Mother's Day!

As a friend of mine once cautioned ...don't get greedy. :hand:

There are usually sales around July 4th.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
A strand of small, round dark round Tahitians, a multicolored, round small Tahitian bracelet. A big white pearl ring (16mm), and a big lavender pearl ring (16mm). A triple strand bracelet of small multicolored freshwater pearls, which I just ordered yesterday and is on the way! :p

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
seaurchin|1464749761|4038789 said:
A strand of small, round dark round Tahitians, a multicolored, round small Tahitian bracelet. A big white pearl ring (16mm), and a big lavender pearl ring (16mm). A triple strand bracelet of small multicolored freshwater pearls, which I just ordered yesterday and is on the way! :p

Can't wait to see more of your pics!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suitable pearls as pendant - Tahitian, WSSP, Sea of Cortez mabe, plus whatever that takes my fancy.

Sufficient loose blue baroque Akoyas to enable me to wear an existing strand as a double.

Metallic white Fresahadamas in 7-8mm sufficient for a double.

13-14mm AA+ or better blue Tahitians.

A large strand of baroque silver SSPs is still on the card, however, it is not high on the list of priorities.

DK :))

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I have some wish lists going gone

Metallic Souffle and YG tin cup Necklace
Lavender Edison Strand
Japanese Kasumi Ring (been drooling over one at Kojima)
Manadama Strand (9-9.5 MM)
Natural White Hanadama Strand (9-9.5MM)
Extra freeform shaped WSSP or GSSP rope
10-12MM Round Tahitian Necklace

I have a longer list but these are the ones that stick out right meow.

Arialle

Rough_Rock
A really nice round silver-blue WSS strand...
I saw one on druzydesign that has beautiful silver blue overtone...but I already have a baroque strand...so just have to let it go...

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
There are so many things I want!

1. Kamoka tin cup bracelet
2. Smaller, bright, flashy Tahitian studs for everyday wear something in the 8.5-9.5mm range
3. Keshi Tahitian studs
4. 36" rope of white pearls - metallic or freshadama/gem quality or hanadama if I can swing it one day
5. 36" rope of 9-10mm round/near round Tahitians with bright, flashy overtones
6. Kamoka ring
7. Blue akoyas!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big fat round smooth lustrous blue akoyas! :love: :love: :love:

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I really have everything I want, but I think I would like to sell my big fat silver blue baroque 10 mm akoyas and buy 8 mm Madamas instead. Anyone interested?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, every time I tell myself that I have everything I could ever want pearl wise, I go and look at the stuff that you guys have.

So, here's my wish list!

11-13mm Round Tahitian pearls, preferably with uber high luster and strong overtones. I'd love a multicolour one (NacreLover has a beautiful one from The Pearl Source), but I also think that a well matched classic strand would be beautiful too.

A multicolour tahitian rope, preferably in cool tones and maybe with some white Tahitians or WSS mixed through it. I'd love one in smooth drops or off rounds, maybe with some variation of pearl size throughout the strand. I'd love one that is long enough to wear doubled - so 40 or more inches long (I love the Kamoka 99 pearl rope). Maybe even 54 to wear as a double long rope.

A Hanadama rope like Bweaves (can you remind me what size of pearls yours is again?)

9 0 - 9.5 mm Madama pearls (since I'm dreaming, right?)

A long tin cup like the one 4RG did with her baroque akoya pearls or her WSS pearls, with the gold wire work in between.

I'd also love to find some beautiful enhancer pendants. I love them, and yet no-one seems to do them except for custom work.

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
A strand of Easter egg size of baroque pearls from Golay like BabyNurse owns. That pastel strand takes my breath away.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
[quote="cmd2014|1464892655|4039456"A Hanadama rope like Bweaves (can you remind me what size of pearls yours is again?)[/quote]

BWeaves, could you please also remind me what length your various ropes are? I love how that length on you.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
BWeaves|1464869290|4039302 said:
I really have everything I want, but I think I would like to sell my big fat silver blue baroque 10 mm akoyas and buy 8 mm Madamas instead. Anyone interested?

:think:

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great wish lists! Thank you for sharing, everyone.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Siameseroo|1464903750|4039534 said:
[quote="cmd2014|1464892655|4039456"A Hanadama rope like Bweaves (can you remind me what size of pearls yours is again?)

BWeaves, could you please also remind me what length your various ropes are? I love how that length on you.[/quote]

My 8 mm natural white Hanadamas from PP are 36 inches long. Disco ball clasp.

My 6-7 mm Vietnamese BBAs from PP are 34 inches long. Small orbit clasp. This clasp adds more length than the ball clasps do.

My 5-6 mm old pinked akoyas are 32 inches long. Disco ball clasp.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results