shape
carat
color
clarity

What is most similar to a pair of Mikimoto triple A rose?

sffroggy

Rough_Rock
What would be the closest thing to a pair of Mikimoto stud earrings, triple A rose? I can't tell online and totally need assistance! Also, could you guide me in terms of skin tones and complementary shades of pearls? Thank you very much.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Re: What is most similar to a pair of Mikimoto triple A rose

Pearl Paradise item HDE400 9.0-9.5 mm White Hanadama Pearl Stud Earrings. They are perfect with a rose`overtone. If you want smaller perfect akoyas' with a rose`overtone, they will give you the information in the description.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My rose overtone AAA Akoyas from American Pearl match well too. I've compared them in person.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

What suits your skin is almost entirely unpredictable. You have to put the pearls against your skin. Anything else is an educated guess

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pearlescence|1450689036|3964176 said:
What suits your skin is almost entirely unpredictable. You have to put the pearls against your skin. Anything else is an educated guess

That is so true. I went in wanting silver overtones on my akoyas because I thought they looked brighter in pictures, but found that the rose ones had way more life on my skin.

If you look through the education sections of most pearl vendors, they will have a general guide as to which overtones tend to look best on which skin tones. That might help you a bit. (a google search for "akoya overtones and skin tone" will bring you hits for all the major vendors).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results