shape
carat
color
clarity

What is Champagne Pink ?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
This morning I saw a post on Instagram from Takahashi. Gorgeous pearl strands but I don't have enough knowledge to understand the "color" of the pearls posted. Takahashi posted that the pearls were Champagne Pink Akoya. Can someone explain that color to me, haha! A light golden pink maybe???

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Typically the first color descriptor is the modifier and the second is a base color. "Bluish silver" - mostly silver, with a bit of a blue/cool kick in it.

So from the order of the words, what I would expect to see is something mostly pink-toned with a bit of light, yellow-gold warm kick to it.

But it can all be pretty subjective

On an entirely unrelated note, mildly surprised my PS login still just works; it has been so long since posting I feel somewhat resurrected from the dead. LOL

Andrew

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Typically the first color descriptor is the modifier and the second is a base color. "Bluish silver" - mostly silver, with a bit of a blue/cool kick in it.

So from the order of the words, what I would expect to see is something mostly pink-toned with a bit of light, yellow-gold warm kick to it.

But it can all be pretty subjective

On an entirely unrelated note, mildly surprised my PS login still just works; it has been so long since posting I feel somewhat resurrected from the dead. LOL

Andrew

Thank you Andrew!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results