carat
color
clarity

Blog What is Art Deco Jewelry?

bcmacdonald

Staff member
What-is-Art-Deco-Jewelry-1024x576.png

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.
"This is Art Deco jewelry", "I love Art Deco jewelry", "I inherited Art Deco jewelry"... But, what is Art Deco jewelry really? When on the PriceScope forum, often at times we come across threads of Art Deco jewelry. Mesmerized by this captivating form of jewelry...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

diamantagentur_de

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love this topic. It´s something special in my eyes. And I appreciate others seeing the same beauty in timeless art with precious stones. We should start a collection of images what people like and have and appreciate. Can we do that here?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I love this topic. It´s something special in my eyes. And I appreciate others seeing the same beauty in timeless art with precious stones. We should start a collection of images what people like and have and appreciate. Can we do that here?

Hello and welcome! Consumers on the forum are welcome to do that, it's a little more complicated for trade members. Please take a moment and read the policies for trade members when you get a chance or feel free to email us with questions.

As3fthjkl

Rough_Rock
Trade
art deco is my absolute favourite style, it inspires me the most for a majority of my concept art designs. I enjoy the rigidity of it, it's simple, dramatic, and can be simple or eelaborated. Absolutely wonderful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results