shape
carat
color
clarity

What is a good price for this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shadow Eagle

Rough_Rock
I am totally new to this so please be kind

I saw this one diamond

Weight .96 ct
Shape and cut marquise brilliant
Measurement 8.85 cm x 4.85 cm x 3.68 cm

Proportions
depth 75.90%
table 59%
crown 15.3%
pavilion 44.3%

Girdle Very thick faceted

culet none

finish

polish good to very good
symmetry good

clarity SI2
Color H

flourescence none

EGL certified

they are asking around 2,300.
I would greatly appreciate any help given thanks

Is there more information i should provide

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The price looks right, but the diamond may not... SI2 in a not all that sparkly shape (by design maruizes are not as reflective as rounds) could be visibly included. This is a slender, deep stone which should be seen to decide wether it is ok or just and "off" cut. "Good" symmetry, in this case, doe snot say too much - it is not a very narrow class at all. Is this stone listed online ?

Shadow Eagle

Rough_Rock
No it is not listed online.

I saw it on a place called Jewelers row in Chicago

This place does give alot of information and I really appreciate any knowledge and insight given. Becasue of the depth and very thick faceted should it be valued closer to a .75 diamond than a .96. Again this may be a stupid question I am just learning

I know that this is a mini diamond compared to the others here but unfortunately this is all i can afford right now.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
No purchase is too small in the expression of love for you sweetie. Folks here just wanna help you get the best value for your dollar.
1.gif

I'm not good with Fancies, so hopefully the bump will get your post more attention.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results