shape
carat
color
clarity

What if you didn''t like the proposal or the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
He''s not a tool!!!...he has a different culture!!!!!!!

This is why this whole waiting process was so hard for me because what I''m used to is a little different, but I finally realized this had to be right for both of us.

I think she just needs to be clear with him and explain why this is so important for her. He might still not get it, so she needs to make sure that he really understands how important this is.

Good luck!

M~

gail013

Shiny_Rock
From what I have seen in Italy, women don''t get a ton of respect. They have the lesser jobs, and it''s just the feeling I got there. I really think considering he had asked her what she wanted and was aware of her feelings, this is quite a slap in the face. It obviously made your friend feel badly. I think I would tread carefully and with my eyes wide open. It doesn''t sound like they have had alot of time together lately. A ring in a baggie! It could have been so much better than that, regardless of what he had selected to give her.
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results