shape
carat
color
clarity

What i picked up from an estate sale

DumbStruck

Rough_Rock
my Its been hard to find a style of ring my girlfriend would like sence she is very picky but doesn't want to be involved with the picking of a ring. Guide lines i recieved was Marquise cut nothing over a carat, and not a slim one or a fat one sort of in the middle. If any sidestones no more then three on each side. White gold or platinium. And she would prefer an antique style. So i was majorly stressed out looking for, and i happened across an Estate sale and this is what i picked up.

This is an absolutely beautiful vintage ring that comes to us from a historical jewelry shop in Niagara Falls that was in business for over 100 years and has since closed its doors. This piece is considered old-new stock (one owner) and has been collecting dust for the past 35 years after the shop closed. I am helping the family of these jewelers find a new life for some incredible pieces -- which their collection has heirlooms of all ages. And what a find this ring is! The diamond is incredible -- white, sparking, radiant - and the mounting equally stunning set with 6 paveed diamonds. Appraised at $5,800

Jewelry Specs
Shank Width: 1.5mm
Weight: 3.0 grams
Size: 6.75 US
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Stamped: 14K 2/ 0012
Condition: New Old Stock

Center Gemstone Specs
Stone: Diamond
Approx. Carat Weight/Size: .77ct, 8.48x4.97mm
Cut Type: Marquise
Setting: 6 prongs
Color: G, Colorless
Clarity: VS2 - SI1, Eye Clean
Cut Rating: Very Good

Accent Stone Specs
Stone: 6 Diamonds
Carat Weight/Size: .13ctw
Cut Type: Full Cut
Setting: Bead Prong
Clarity: SI
Color: C1, Faint Champagne

Now just to figure out what to do to give it to her.

il_570xN_248151477.jpg

il_570xN_248117408.jpg

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
This is a great find and it seems to fit her criteria :)

I hope she loves it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
what a great find! it's beautiful~~ :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful find - I'd say that ring was meant to be on your girlfriend/fiancee's finger!

I have a .75 marquis that's cut similar to yours, in a right hand ring. Isn't it amazing how much "coverage" you get with a marquis cut? I know they're not for everyone, but... they can be a real bargain.

Congratulations on your find and your upcoming engagement!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, great find. she is going to love it!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful find!! I love marquis cuts, you cannot beat the finger coverage and I think they are extremely flattering on the hand. Love it!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It seems like this ring was made for her! It's gorgeous! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great find!!!! Congrats

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks like it was just meant to be - that gorgeous ring fits her wish list very well. She will love it.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! My mom's set is marquis and I have always admired them. I hope she loves it!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! My mom's set is marquis and I have always admired them. I hope she loves it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results