shape
carat
color
clarity

What has your SO done to make you laugh lately?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or family member, close friend, etc. etc.

I was just talking to my husband about cleaning out our tivo, and we had the full inauguration day recorded on there. He said, "You can delete it, we'll have the commemorative plate and DVD set soon enough. Oops, did I just give away your Valentine's gift?
6.gif
"

I laughed about it for a really long time. We've been making fun of those ridiculous Montel Williams commercials for the Obama commemorative plates (you know, the ones that started running oh, approximately 3 hours after the election was called in his favor?). He's so silly.

I'd love to hear about the silly things your SO/friend/family members have done/said to make you laugh lately!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee. DH and I are nutcases. We''re also gamers. We play Warhammer. One of my characters is a healer. She is CONSTANTLY stealth attacked from behind by a class called the Witch Hunters. They wear hats, and carry guns and swords.

DH was doing homework the other night when I got stealthed, AGAIN, by another Witch Hunter and proceeded to loudly voice my displeasure.

A few minutes later, I went into the kitchen to get a drink - and was attacked from behind by my husband, who had put on his golf hat, and grabbed a toy laser gun for the pistol and a, erm, adult novelty for a sword.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
A few nights ago I was at the computer (on PS, of course) and asked FI about wedding songs. We were casually listing songs back and forth while he was cleaning up in the kitchen. A few minutes later I start hearing the intro to "Coud you be loved" by Bob Marley and then I see my FI coming out of the kitchen dancing in the wackiest way. If you know the song then you know the intro starts out really funky. He had a spatula in his hand and was doing a rendition of an early 90's dance. I cracked up so hard, I literally had to pee!

That's why I love him though, he's one of the funniest people I've ever known
5.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bahahaha!!!! Gecko, your husband is definitely a nut. In the best possible way!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Bia - That's hilarious!

Musey, yeah, we're dorks. LOL. It's fun. And we make fun of the commemorative coins and such as well.

Here's another good one. DH has to request his days off in writing. He had a Doctor's appointment last week. Check out his request:

Title: Adam - Doctor's appointment
Start Time: 1/30/2009 8:00 AM
End Time: 1/30/2009 10:30 AM
Description: I have to find out if this phosphorescent blue fungus on my feet is contagious.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:52:26 PM
Author: geckodani
Bia - That''s hilarious!

Musey, yeah, we''re dorks. LOL. It''s fun. And we make fun of the commemorative coins and such as well.

Here''s another good one. DH has to request his days off in writing. He had a Doctor''s appointment last week. Check out his request:

Title: Adam - Doctor''s appointment
Description: I have to find out if this phosphorescent blue fungus on my feet is contagious.
1144969br703fi17c.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:52:26 PM
Author: geckodani
Bia - That''s hilarious!

Musey, yeah, we''re dorks. LOL. It''s fun. And we make fun of the commemorative coins and such as well.

Here''s another good one. DH has to request his days off in writing. He had a Doctor''s appointment last week. Check out his request:

Title: Adam - Doctor''s appointment

BWAHAHAHA! He is AWESOME!

My husband and I are gamer geeks too, we played World of Warcraft. This is a little, um, naughty, but one of the things you get when you reach a certain level is a creature you can ride really fast called an Epic Mount. Well, we went to Game Stop the other day and were talking about the game with a friend of ours that plays WoW too, and she mentioned how happy she was that she had an epic mount now. She asked if I had mine, and before I could answer, DH flexed and said, "I''m her epic mount." I almost peed myself lol!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
When DH laughs really hard he does the "Smiddly wheeze"- it is so hilarious. I can think of anything PG-13 to post at this moment in time but he absolutely cracks me up.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:59:40 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

BWAHAHAHA! He is AWESOME!

My husband and I are gamer geeks too, we played World of Warcraft. This is a little, um, naughty, but one of the things you get when you reach a certain level is a creature you can ride really fast called an Epic Mount. Well, we went to Game Stop the other day and were talking about the game with a friend of ours that plays WoW too, and she mentioned how happy she was that she had an epic mount now. She asked if I had mine, and before I could answer, DH flexed and said, ''I''m her epic mount.'' I almost peed myself lol!

LOL! Nice! I never played WoW. I was bored on Halloween, DH suggested I make a War critter... and now I''m an officer in a Guild and the only chick on Vent. LOL.

More DH hilarity: I brought home red/rust colored new bedding the other day and tossed it on the bed. Adam stopped, clinically stared at me for a moment and then informed me that, "It clashes with your hair babe."

It went back. The sales lady about died laughing. Reason for return: DH says it clashes with my hair.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
He dances neckid
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:37:54 PM
Author: tlh
He dances neckid
9.gif

LOL! My DH does that, too
30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:39:29 PM

He dances neckid
9.gif

30.gif
Is it just me or to men like to be naked more than women?

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:41:25 PM
Author: Bia

He dances neckid
9.gif

30.gif
uhhh...yes! My BF also walks into the bedroom every night (he changes in another room because I''ve taken over the closet) and asks if he looks bigger (i.e. more buff).

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
One of our dogs, Heidi, does that butt-scoot on the carpet thing from time to time (gross, I know) and DH will say;"Looks like Heidi is riding her invisible unicycle, again." Makes me laugh every time.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:41:25 PM
Author: Bia
He dances neckid
9.gif
30.gif
Not true in our case, but I think I''m the weird one in that category
3.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, these are so funny.

My husband randomly breaks out the Running Man.
His favorite moments are when we''re in an elevator alone, and when I''m on a serious phone call. There''s something about the combination between the actual move and the look on his face that gets me every time.
That, and the fact that he''s nearly 40 and breaking out the Running Man.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
My cat has this small fluffy toy that she pretends is her prey. She''ll put it in her mouth and bring it to us, all the while doing these extremely LOUD meowing noises that are unlike anything you''ve ever heard before. The fact that she is meowing with the toy stuffed in her mouth makes it even ten times funnier.

Well the other night I was laying in bed and doing some work on my laptop when all of a sudden DH crawls into the room with this toy in his mouth and imitating our cat''s loud/weird meow. It was seriously so hilarious. My stomach was in knots and I was crying it was so funny!

You might have had to be there though...lol.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
He''s super funny but sometimes he just does stuff that really, really makes me laugh!

We have been having this undeclared competition ... Sometimes I will play Solitaire on the computer to save burn some time and FI never knew how to play so I taught him ... It''s been on ever since then sooo ...

The other day he sent me a text message entitled - Proof!
It was a picture of the computer screen showing his score, which just beat my all time high score.
20.gif

I just thought that it was so silly. I laughed out loud!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
He just randomly sends me emails at work with the silliest puppy or kitty pics for example. lol The last one was a video of dancing cats and I burst out laughing in front of some of my colleagues.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is a manly man...LOVES horror and action movies...the other day i was hunkered down on the couch watching The Holiday. FI randomly sat down and started watching it with me. Towards the middle of the movie i annoinced that i was going to bed. he quietly went into the bedroom, turned on The Holiday and finished watching it as i was snoring away next to him. I guess you have to know him to think this is funny. i am starting to think that he is a closet chick flick lover
2.gif

i adore him.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I was doing laundry and he grabbed a strapless bra, tied it to his head and called himself superman. Then walked around the house for about an hour that way.

It made me laugh not because of what he did...but because it wasn''t my bra. My mom had accidentally left it in the house the last time she visited and I washed it for her next visit.

It was funny to see him acting so silly but his reaction when he found out he had his FMIL''s bra on his head was priceless.

17.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:26:50 PM
Author: fieryred33143
I was doing laundry and he grabbed a strapless bra, tied it to his head and called himself superman. Then walked around the house for about an hour that way.

It made me laugh not because of what he did...but because it wasn''t my bra. My mom had accidentally left it in the house the last time she visited and I washed it for her next visit.

It was funny to see him acting so silly but his reaction when he found out he had his FMIL''s bra on his head was priceless.

17.gif
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Mark is a creature of habit...he has had the same phone number for 7 years...well, as we were changing our phones he found out we had to change our numbers or pay the big cancellation fee.

I told him there was no way we were paying $200.00 for a phone number, and he got very very upset...not mad, but sad...

Who know anyone could love a phone number so much???

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock

17.gif
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fiery this is so hilarious!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:21:10 PM
Author: cbs102
My FI is a manly man...LOVES horror and action movies...the other day i was hunkered down on the couch watching The Holiday. FI randomly sat down and started watching it with me. Towards the middle of the movie i annoinced that i was going to bed. he quietly went into the bedroom, turned on The Holiday and finished watching it as i was snoring away next to him. I guess you have to know him to think this is funny. i am starting to think that he is a closet chick flick lover
2.gif

i adore him.
Aww haha cbs this is funny.

My FI is the same way - not so much into horror movies, but ALL the action, and I think he thinks James Bond is the greatest man in the world.
5.gif
I used to love a primetime series that really was probably more popular among the teenage crowd (of which I certainly am not
3.gif
). I never made FI watch it, but he knew when it came on and when I''d be watching it. One time he sat down and just started watching it with me, no words at all. The next week, he was there again with me. Haha we ended up watching the rest of the season together and the next/final season together too - haha he loved it, and would get just as excited about it coming on as I would - "I wonder what''s gonna happen this week?" Hehe. Totally not his thing usually.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:40:01 PM
Author: dianne
One of our dogs, Heidi, does that butt-scoot on the carpet thing from time to time (gross, I know) and DH will say;''Looks like Heidi is riding her invisible unicycle, again.'' Makes me laugh every time.
OMG that is hilarious. My dog does it too.. it is from the anal glands being full. OMG I HAVE TO TELL MY DH THAT!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock

17.gif
THAT IS HILARIOUS!
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:40:01 PM
Author: dianne
One of our dogs, Heidi, does that butt-scoot on the carpet thing from time to time (gross, I know) and DH will say;''Looks like Heidi is riding her invisible unicycle, again.'' Makes me laugh every time.
Oh you mean the "boot scoot boogie?" Once of our cats does that too.
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

17.gif
Blink. Blink.

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results