shape
carat
color
clarity

What has your SO done to make you laugh lately?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
fiery, hahaha, that is fantastic! Love it!
9.gif

So musey, did you get your commemorative plates for Valentine's Day?
3.gif
5.gif

J makes me laugh all the time, but sometimes he catches me a bit off-guard with his comments. Just now had an amusing convo with J that went something like this:

J: So, what do you want for breakfast?
Me: Oh, just some cereal I think. Nothing big.
J: Cereal? Cereal?!! But how am I supposed to demonstrate my undying love for you with just cereal?!!

9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
D had a bit too much wine on valentines night and spilt a pint of water all over himself in bed. I know it shouldn''t have been funny as we had to change the sheets and duvet cover etc but I could not stop laughing. He just completely missed his mouth while telling me that he was totally sober.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:40:01 PM
Author: dianne
One of our dogs, Heidi, does that butt-scoot on the carpet thing from time to time (gross, I know) and DH will say;''Looks like Heidi is riding her invisible unicycle, again.'' Makes me laugh every time.

FWIW, dogs often do this because their anal glands are full/not expressing normally. You can manually release them, or have the vet do it.
21.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
SO and I were talking one day, and he asked me to do something silly, which I declined. He starts play begging, giving me the "please baby, please baby baby, please", and I didn''t relent. As I walked out the the room, he yells loudly, while brandishing his fist, "WOMAN! I gave you my RIB!!!"

I was dying laughing. So random!

He is constantly acting crazy/silly, which he insists is because "I like crazy people," and he doesn''t want me to leave him for someone who is crazier.
20.gif
I MIGHT leave him for someone more SANE!
27.gif

One of his favorite things to do over the phone is tell me that he is practicing his Kegel exercises, lol!
31.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:19:30 PM
Author: trillionaire
SO and I were talking one day, and he asked me to do something silly, which I declined. He starts play begging, giving me the ''please baby, please baby baby, please'', and I didn''t relent. As I walked out the the room, he yells loudly, while brandishing his fist, ''WOMAN! I gave you my RIB!!!''

He is constantly acting crazy/silly, which he insists is because ''I like crazy people,'' and he doesn''t want me to leave him for someone who is crazier.
20.gif
27.gif

One of his favorite things to do over the phone is tell me that he is practicing his Kegel exercises, lol!
31.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
FI made me absolutely crack up yesterday evening.

I was ragging on him about leaving stuff laying around the kitchen... I rag on him every other day about the exact same thing, because he cooks breakfast, which includes eggs, every morning while I''m getting ready. The trash can is RIGHT there in the kitchen, and every evening when I get home and start supper, the egg carton is laying on the FLOOR - RIGHT BESIDE the trash can, in the middle of the path to the frig!! I used to just throw it away, but as it was always there, I''ve started asking him about it. His response is always (in a silly voice) "Look, you''re not down here, something happens and I can''t explain it, you have to see it for yourself one day." I roll my eyes, throw it away, and sigh.

So in the past few days, the egg carton is still there. I''ve started to pick it up when I see it, go over to the couch and give him the evil eye, shake the carton in his face, throw it on the floor, jump all over it and trample it, then pick it up and throw it at him.
1.gif
Then I throw it away.
3.gif
His response is always the same - "You''d have to see what happens to it yourself!"

So last night, he was in the kitchen when I found the egg carton. I picked it up again, growled at him (playfully, of course...
2.gif
), shook it at him, and trampled it again... which he''s getting a kick out of seeing me do now. Then I picked it up, and just asked him in honest desperation why in the WORLD he can''t throw the darn thing away!?!?! The trash can is RIGHT there, and he can somehow NEVER get it in there!!! Haha I know it''s a freaking egg carton, but it drives me nuts!!

His response was this (he always jokes about my organization and what a strict Mom I''d probably be): "Haha, our kids are going to FEAR you... you''re going to be a terror!! You''re probably going to have one of those walls covered with cubbies for their toys, divided up alphabetically or something!!" (Mind you, all this came from an EGG CARTON!!!
3.gif
)
Then his pretend dialogue:
Mommy: "Johnny, where did you put your tractor?"
Kid (in baby voice): "Mommy, I just threw it on the floor."
Mommy (in big bad monster voice): "Pick up that tractor now and put it in your bin!!!!!"
Kid: "But Mommy..."
Mommy: "It''s got your name on it!"
Kid: "But Mommy, I can''t read!"
Mommy: "They''re color coded!!"
Kid: "But Mommy, I don''t even know my colors!"

Hahahaha, I was cracking up by just his first attempt to use a baby voice, but what he came up with was just hilarious to me. You might have had to be there if it''s not too funny to read... oh but I was absolutely cracking up, pretty much on the floor I was laughing so hard. Ah, crazy fiance.
3.gif
But I wouldn''t like it if I wasn''t so crazy myself!!
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
SO and I were talking one day, and he asked me to do something silly, which I declined. He starts play begging, giving me the ''please baby, please baby baby, please'', and I didn''t relent. As I walked out the the room, he yells loudly, while brandishing his fist, ''WOMAN! I gave you my RIB!!!''

He is constantly acting crazy/silly, which he insists is because ''I like crazy people,'' and he doesn''t want me to leave him for someone who is crazier.
20.gif
27.gif

31.gif
HAHAHAHAHA I can just imagine having your back to the room as you leave, and hearin gthis and stopping in your tracks and just cracking up.... Man, that''s funny.... phew!!!
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 10:03:54 AM
Author: bee*
D had a bit too much wine on valentines night and spilt a pint of water all over himself in bed. I know it shouldn''t have been funny as we had to change the sheets and duvet cover etc but I could not stop laughing. He just completely missed his mouth while telling me that he was totally sober.
Hehehehe bee this is sooo funny. Totally something I do all the time, while actually sober...
3.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
We were going through our wedding vows last night and practicing reading it out loud...... and there is a section where it states " ..laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad..."

FI has mis-read and he said " to struggle with you in BED"

We both laughed soooo hard.....
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:26:25 PM
Author: grapegravity
We were going through our wedding vows last night and practicing reading it out loud...... and there is a section where it states '' ..laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad...''

FI has mis-read and he said '' to struggle with you in BED''

9.gif
HA! That is funny. During the ceremony, my DH was soo cute and forgot the vows, he had to go back and ask the minister to repeat them for him. It was quite cute.
I started crying during mine.. and I DID NOT WANT TO CRY. I was sooo choked up that I had to whisper... and the vow that got me, was something about "knowing when to speak and when to listen." Afterwards, my DH was like... it was the part about having to listen to me... wasn''t it.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Trillionaire - that is so funny. Your man sounds hilarious.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:26:25 PM
Author: grapegravity
We were going through our wedding vows last night and practicing reading it out loud...... and there is a section where it states '' ..laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad...''

FI has mis-read and he said '' to struggle with you in BED''

9.gif
GG, you will never believe me when I say that when I read the highlighted bit, even I mis-read it as struggle... in BED!

Still, that must have been funny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results