shape
carat
color
clarity

What has your SO done for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I was very sick this weekend, with a bad virus/high fever/body aches, etc. and DH took great care of me all during the night and then all day Sunday took care of the kids/house/dog, even though he didn't get much sleep either. He brought me a light breakfast and tea in bed and later brought me my favorite carry out dinner (for Mother's Day)... He's bleary eyed today getting ready for work, after taking care of me all weekend, but never complained. I just hope he doesn't get this virus too!

Ladies, sounds like we have some really great guys...we need to remember to count our blessings, not all husbands are as caring and considerate!
21.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Well, my DH has done many wonderful things for me...

But, probably the sweetest thing was buying me a new mini-HP notebook. I am going back to school (
36.gif
sooooo excited, by the way) in a few weeks, and have been complaining about how heavy our regular HP is. So...DH decided I needed a strictly school computer and brought home this cool little thing yesterday.

He also has been my rockstar when it comes to finishing our home. I barely lifted a finger. He worked tirelessly and always insisted I rest. He''s a good man.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well yesterday my hubby was a doll (I am not a mom) but he told me he is taking his Hot Momma to lunch meaning me (I think). lol silly guy. We went for Indian food. mmmm mmmm yummy!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
My guy is amazing!! Every single day he rubs my feet. I find feet gross, but I do love getting them rubbed. He rubs even when they have just come out of my stinky uggs. I told him that is why I am marrying him.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 9:38:01 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Well, my DH has done many wonderful things for me...

But, probably the sweetest thing was buying me a new mini-HP notebook. I am going back to school (
36.gif
sooooo excited, by the way) in a few weeks, and have been complaining about how heavy our regular HP is. So...DH decided I needed a strictly school computer and brought home this cool little thing yesterday.

He also has been my rockstar when it comes to finishing our home. I barely lifted a finger. He worked tirelessly and always insisted I rest. He''s a good man.

Mini threadjack-
Italia, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think it''s great that you''re going back to school! And your DH is so sweet for buying you a new computer:)

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
DH makes me breakfast in bed every few Sundays, and gives me a massage almost every night (even when I tell him not to because he''s so tired - he likes giving me massages because lately my back and neck have been hurting a lot). He washes most of the dishes because he knows I hate doing that. Sometimes he leaves me little notes around our apartment or by my keys in the morning so I see them before leaving for class and it cheers me up when I know I''m going to have a hard day. And twice in the last few weeks he knew how stressed out I was from school and when I came home he had set up our room and the bathtub with scented candles and hershey kisses (I LOVE chocolate!).
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 8:28:47 AM
Author: Ara Ann
I was very sick this weekend, with a bad virus/high fever/body aches, etc. and DH took great care of me all during the night and then all day Sunday took care of the kids/house/dog, even though he didn''t get much sleep either. He brought me a light breakfast and tea in bed and later brought me my favorite carry out dinner (for Mother''s Day)... He''s bleary eyed today getting ready for work, after taking care of me all weekend, but never complained. I just hope he doesn''t get this virus too!

Ladies, sounds like we have some really great guys...we need to remember to count our blessings, not all husbands are as caring and considerate!
21.gif
Sorry to hear that you''re under the weather! It''s nice that your DH is such a sweety!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results