shape
carat
color
clarity

What has your SO done for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
My DH does all the dirty works at home. He wipes the floor (on his knees), cooks, wash the dishes. I cook and wash the dishes once or twice a week. Well, I also order grocery online.
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
DH made us stuffed pancakes for breakfast and is currently making a stew for dinner. He is such a sweetie.

Here is the stuffed pancakes if you are interested...

Yummy Stuffed Pancakes

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
My sweet hubby has been looking after me since I was released from hospital last Monday (hip replacement
emcrook.gif
). For the first few days, I had breakfast in bed, and for the entire week, he has coddled me bringing whatever I asked for-magazines, meds..

On April 6th we''ll celebrate 46 years of marriage. In one way it seems like only yesterday, but when we reminisce about all the things, both good and bad, that have happened, 46 is a reasonable number.
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 8:14:55 PM
Author: isaku5
My sweet hubby has been looking after me since I was released from hospital last Monday (hip replacement
emcrook.gif
). For the first few days, I had breakfast in bed, and for the entire week, he has coddled me bringing whatever I asked for-magazines, meds..

On April 6th we''ll celebrate 46 years of marriage. In one way it seems like only yesterday, but when we reminisce about all the things, both good and bad, that have happened, 46 is a reasonable number.
36.gif

Woo-hoo for 46 years!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isabel--WOW! Congratulations on the upcoming 46 year anniversary! AND, I hope your hip heals quickly and painlessly.

My DH does a million little things for me every day, like sneaking a hot breakfast into my car in the morning because I never leave myself enough time to eat before I leave, or folding my clean laundry that I left in the dryer because he knows I hate to fold, or packing my lunch for me every single night.

As if all that wasn''t enough, this man of mine just went out to make a late-night run to the grocery store because I ran out of deodorant this morning and he didn''t want me to have to go back out.

He''s also spent an inordinate amount of time sitting in my grandmother''s hospital room with me over the last few months. He is so good to me, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve him.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Very early this morning aunt-you-know-who came to town. FI, being the sweetie that he is ran to CVS at 6AM to buy me a big box of a certain female product because, unbeknownst to me, I was completely out of them. He''s was so sweet about it too :)

Earlier this evening he took me to a great restaurant for dinner and let me choose flan (my fav) as our shared dessert choice--even though I know he doesn''t really like it.

I love that man.
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Well last Sunday I got eggs on toast in bed and I think my comment was, it doesn''t get any better than that!

Well this Sunday I''m called out of bed to come downstairs for breakfast. Oh well, I think. Wouldn''t be special if I got breakfast in bed every Sunday. So I sit down and we start eating and all of a sudden the stereo starts blasting out "Sunshine After The Rain" by Elkie Brooks. Mr Gailey had found 28 Elkie Brooks tracks and had downloaded them onto the ipod.

I had several EB LP''s, never got around to buying them on CD, so haven''t listened to her for years and years.

I tell ya, Mr Gailey is a pretty special guy!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

He bought my dinner out last night.....

cheers--Sharon

April20

Ideal_Rock
I got home from grocery shopping a few minutes ago to find that DH had made us fresh hummus (garlicy), had crisped up some prosciutto and laid out the blue cheese all with crackers. He just brought me a lime daquiri on the rocks. He''s the bestest.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
While we were out walking he asked if I''d like to pick out flowers from a street vendor. He got me some lovely purple and red tulips. Spring is here!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I actually made breakfast for my hunny today...
9.gif

He''s a sweet pea, after all.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s spent the last two weekends sitting by my side in my grandma''s hospital room, as well as many weeknights in between.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He bought me a nice faux crocodile purse I had been eyeing and didn''t want to spend the money on. Just because.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yesterday and today, my sweet hubby surprised me with my favorite non-fat latte'' from Starbucks. I love that man.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is the most generous, considerate man ever.
30.gif

He fully supports me financially, does all the cleaning, makes all my meals and often buys me little gifts.

Today he bought me some jeans and two shirts!

On top of all that, he is funny, handsome and a very generous lover!
3.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This morning at about 3AM he heard me moaning from pain and he woke up, made me some tea, and gave me a massage. Then 5 minutes after he finished the massage he was snoring again
4.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 10:17:42 AM
Author: fieryred33143
This morning at about 3AM he heard me moaning from pain and he woke up, made me some tea, and gave me a massage. Then 5 minutes after he finished the massage he was snoring again
4.gif
Oh, fieryred, I''m so sorry to hear about your pain and hope it will go away soon.

Thanks for the well wishes Tuckins and Haven. I''m feeling much better today, but I''m not sure that hubby and I will make it to our 46th anniversary as he being a PITA
7.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 10:17:42 AM
Author: fieryred33143
4.gif
Everything straight????

I hadn''t seen FI all weekend because I went to Boston on Friday and came back last night. This morning he left me a goody bag with today''s lunch, a chocolate cupcake that he saved for me (neighbor made cupcakes!) and a little note that said, "I missed my baby. Glad you''re home." He drew a little guy with a big smile on his face and crazy hair. My heart just swelled...it was so sweet.
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
He bought me flowers today... Just cuz.
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I just got home and there is half a cookie wrapped up and a note saying he saved me half because it was so delicious. He must have bought it from a cafe or deli this afternoon. He is also out taking our 2 mischievous dogs to the park so that they are nice and calm for the evening. Two great things after a long day at work. I love my DH!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am working nights this week, so my hubby sends all of the patients vibes to be healthy and stay away from the hospital so I won't be too busy.
9.gif
He is the best!

Feel better, Tuckins!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hubby is working graveyard shift. He stopped on his way home and brought me my favorite Starbucks. I love that man.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
DH was away on business for 3 days and got home late last night. so he took the day off today to be with me. we went out for coffee and bagels this morning, and then later on we went out for lunch. this evening he rubbed my neck for me and when i came to bed i found him sound asleep with the light on, so i wouldnt bump my knee or kick my shins when i finally came to bed too. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby took the 2 kids out shopping for moms day and bought all the food to smoke baby back ribs, and strawberry shortcake for tomorrow. He bought a hanging plant for the patio he thought I would like, and he never ever complains about me playing on pricescope instead of doing housework.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
He helped me to do the laundry, he made lunch, took me out for dinner and paid for taxi so i would not walk (we mostly take the subway).. yay
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a bit too much to drink last night. DH brought me some water and tea this morning.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I was feeling really ill earlier with bad tummy aches so he made me toast and tea - it made me feel heaps better and was really sweet :).

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
FI got me a big bunch of flowers with a really sweet note yesterday because our graduation date was changed to a month later and it peed me off. He also said that because it's Mothers Day and I'd one day be the mother of his kids that he'd start early
3.gif
goof

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 8:22:22 AM
Author: Deelight
I was feeling really ill earlier with bad tummy aches so he made me toast and tea - it made me feel heaps better and was really sweet :).
Aww, sweetie, so sorry to hear you weren''t feeling well! Glad your honey took care of you and that you''ve improved and are feeling a bit better! *hugs*

I was good to J today because he had to go off to work and I like to be extra good to him when he works weekends, but he was very sweet the other day--he brought home new flowers for the kitchen (the engagement flowers seem to be dead so he wanted to get me new ones, but hasn''t given up on the original ones yet
1.gif
), and bought an adorable black Prada handbag from a coworker who was selling it. Both of those things made me feel so good!
9.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love taking the dog for a walk but usually don''t get up early enough to do so before work plus my 2 year old wakes up early. So My hubby watched the little one while I took a walk with the dog. We had a thunderstorm yesterday and this morning everything is green and the air is cool and refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results