shape
carat
color
clarity

What happened to the WF petite pave setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I have been helping friend look for an engagement ring. He really liked the petite cathedral setting WF had but now the setting has disappeared from the site! Am I confused or is the setting from another vendor? Also, I was under the impression that WF''s return policy changed from 10 to 30 days after Brian and Lesley left. Anyone know the details? Thanks
1.gif

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That''s really strange. I don''t see it anymore either. I really liked that one. I would suggest writing to WF and asking about it.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
akmiss- i noticed that too. i was just looking for the matching band on the website a couple of days ago and it was nowhere to be found.

My boyfriend and I had been looking at this setting for weeks................when we went to purchase the ring the setting was no longer available on the website. We went through the consultant we had been dealing with (Juli) and bought it yesterday. It wasn't a problem.

I anticipate at least for now it wouldn't be very difficult to still get it.

For the record mine was purchased on February 4th and I'm told it will ship February 17th. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I also got the matching wedding band all in one go!
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 2:42:18 PM
Author:akmiss
I have been helping friend look for an engagement ring. He really liked the petite cathedral setting WF had but now the setting has disappeared from the site! Am I confused or is the setting from another vendor? Also, I was under the impression that WF''s return policy changed from 10 to 30 days after Brian and Lesley left. Anyone know the details? Thanks
1.gif

Where do you see 30 days? Their website still says 10 days.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I noticed that too, and I emailed James, who helped me with my ering, and apparently the manufacturer of the setting had them take if off the site because they couldn't guaruntee delivery before March. So yes, you can still order it, just not in the traditional, PLACE IN CART, Checkout Now way.
2.gif
I was about to cry when it disappeared because it's the perfect band to match my ring!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 12:05:43 PM
Author: swingirl

Date: 2/4/2009 2:42:18 PM
Author:akmiss
1.gif

Where do you see 30 days? Their website still says 10 days.
The 30 days came from a tread here on PS but the website says 10 days... There was a discussion on Brian and Lesley leaving WF. Let me look around.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results