shape
carat
color
clarity

What Food Plans Have worked For You?

Discussion in 'Healthy Lifestyle' started by squarepants, Aug 4, 2013.

1. squarepants
    Rough_Rock

by squarepants » Aug 4, 2013
    Hi all,

I would like to lose some weight by the end of the year. Would like to try to lose at least 10 pounds per month. Does that seem safe and feasible? I've tried WW off and on for years and had some good results, unfortunately the pounds came back. Has anyone tried the caveman plan and what is it exactly? Thanks!

kspoll likes this.

2. momhappy
    Ideal_Rock

by momhappy » Aug 27, 2013
    What is your current daily diet like and do you exercise?

3. austinkmadison
    Rough_Rock

by austinkmadison » Dec 10, 2013
    Exercise is part of my daily diet plan. It helps me in my weight lose program. I take 1,500 calorie in a day and It is perfect for me. During the exercise, I have face the sweating problem and I know that excessive sweating is not good for health. So i have used maxim product for it. And this product is available at http://www.stopsweat.com/.

4. Owies Nana
    Shiny_Rock

by Owies Nana » Jul 31, 2017
    You are starving yourself.

Read "The Fast Metabolism Diet" by Haylie Pomroy, buy the phone app, go grocery shopping and start it next Monday.

I have worked in the wellness industry since 1987. This good science, easy to follow, quick results eating plan is the plan I recommend for all of my clients. I currently have six clients, not including my husband and sister, using it, and all are having remarkable results in just a few short weeks. It works because it changes your attitude toward and your relationship with food.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the above mentioned author or her meal plan. I receive no compensation of any kind for recommending her book and/or her plan.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    kspoll likes this.

5. Lisa777
    Rough_Rock

by Lisa777 » Nov 25, 2017
    If you want to lose weight, it is important to lose more calories than you gain during the day.