shape
carat
color
clarity

What food are you currently addicted to?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, enough of the healthy foods you can't get enough of. Where are the addictions to terrible (but delicious) foods like Snickers chocolate bars, Barbecue potato chips, or my arch nemesis Fig Newtons (seriously, I had to give those babies up). :lol-2:

My summer addiction was for strawberry ice cream. I find it so refreshing for the summer months. I could eat it all year but my waistline says otherwise. :lol:

ETA. There seems to be a constant draw to sugary snacks in my life. I wish I had @missy 's willpower.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As always Mac and Cheese, Lobster Mac and Cheese. Maple cookies (hey I'm in Maine). Hummus made by me (bettern store bought by a mile).

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh Oh.
Sounds expensive.
Maybe Trader Joe's has that.

Thanks.

Kenny, I order it from amazon- I get the "truffle hunter" brand. It's inexpensive and really good:)

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, enough of the healthy foods you can't get enough of. Where are the addictions to terrible (but delicious) foods like Snickers chocolate bars, Barbecue potato chips, or my arch nemesis Fig Newtons (seriously, I had to give those babies up). :lol-2:

My summer addiction was for strawberry ice cream. I find it so refreshing for the summer months. I could eat it all year but my waistline says otherwise. :lol:

ETA. There seems to be a constant draw to sugary snacks in my life. I wish I had @missy 's willpower.
I love love love Haagen Daz strawberry ice cream. It's the only one I will buy and eat. I usually buy the pint size and eat it in one sitting. I get mad when my kids eat it bc I buy them their favorite flavors and I don't buy my flavor all the time. I'm lactose intolerant so I can't eat it all the time.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate yes to the Mac and Cheese. How could I have forgotten that one. :eek2: You reminded me of another sweet that I love. Maple candies. They have these maple leaf shaped candies that are totally sugar and I am CRAZY about them. They just melt in your mouth...so delicious! :kiss2:

@kayla17 Yes! It's my favorite brand too. Thankfully my DH doesn't like strawberry so I never have to share. :twisted2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2071.JPG

I agree with @sonnyjane on the dark chocolate covered almonds. Yum!

I am also loving this blueberry vodka. I know, I know, it sounds disgusting. But with club soda it magically turns into summer in a glass.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results