shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your everyday necklace look like?

I have been warring a yg vca necklace for a while. I never take it off. Recently I got a 2mm diamond eternity choker, and I’ve been wearing them together. 732CB3D7-FD3D-41AD-AAFE-517BA5FE1C52.jpeg

Holy moly!!! Glamorous lady!!!!!

Someday I'd like to own a diamond necklace like that. Do you have any issues with it flipping or turning up? Some people do and some don't and I'm trying to learn what makes some tennis necklaces more positionally secure than others. It looks perfect in your photo!

Gorgeous VCA necklace too!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have a few, no default, except 3 different solitaire diamond necklaces, one yellow diamond, one white gold diamond in a rabbit ear setting and one rose gold...mentionable in a different forum.

Am I picking up that chunky yellow gold is hot? I'm old and don't keep up.

@iluvcarats that VCA takes my heart. Love it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly!!! Glamorous lady!!!!!

Someday I'd like to own a diamond necklace like that. Do you have any issues with it flipping or turning up? Some people do and some don't and I'm trying to learn what makes some tennis necklaces more positionally secure than others. It looks perfect in your photo!

Gorgeous VCA necklace too!

Thanks =)2
It never flips. It’s 2mm and 14.5”

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I have a few, no default, except 3 different solitaire diamond necklaces, one yellow diamond, one white gold diamond in a rabbit ear setting and one rose gold...mentionable in a different forum.

Am I picking up that chunky yellow gold is hot? I'm old and don't keep up.

@iluvcarats that VCA takes my heart. Love it!

Thank you! I wear it all the time, and although I love the VCA with stones, they are delicate and I don’t trust myself with something like that. I wear this in the shower, and it gets all sweaty when I exercise ( sorry if tmi) and I don’t worry about it. Even though most of my jewelry is white gold or platinum, yellow gold looks better on me so I chose it. And the vca yellow is really pretty.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Current bling.
0.41ct FVOY in platinum on a leather cord. Waiting at kids swimming lessons.
Ears have 0.5ct e si1 princess in platinum chevron settings
0.1ctFsi1 sbf in 14kWg classic martini setting. 98E3B2AE-D01B-47A6-BB8E-6F42136DBDAC.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Current bling.
0.41ct FVOY in platinum on a leather cord. Waiting at kids swimming lessons.
Ears have 0.5ct e si1 princess in platinum chevron settings
0.1ctFsi1 sbf in 14kWg classic martini setting. 98E3B2AE-D01B-47A6-BB8E-6F42136DBDAC.jpeg

I saw your pics while I was flicking through PS on my phone, while at my kids' swimming lesson :lol-2:
Love love LOVE the yellow!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine. It's an 18kt locket that slides open (shown here open). I put it on an 18kt chain, but I alternate the chain with a blackened silver one. It has photos of my husband and I when we were young. 20201203_105410.jpg

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
This one is mine!

Tiffany's Diamonds by the Yard Necklace

46__.jpg

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine. It's an 18kt locket that slides open (shown here open). I put it on an 18kt chain, but I alternate the chain with a blackened silver one. It has photos of my husband and I when we were young. 20201203_105410.jpg

This is so sweet. I love this!

JoeQueen

Rough_Rock
I have been warring a yg vca necklace for a while. I never take it off. Recently I got a 2mm diamond eternity choker, and I’ve been wearing them together. 732CB3D7-FD3D-41AD-AAFE-517BA5FE1C52.jpeg

I love the look of this combo. I’ve been looking to buy something similar. What is the ct weight of your tennis necklace, if you don’t mind me asking?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i desided today i needed to be a bit more presentable and start wearing some everyday jewlery again
took ages to get some earings in - just little cheapie Christmas holly but i had to get the holes open again with something and i find the basic hook shape is the easiest

anyway anyway am experimenting on what's going to be my every day necklase
i seem to have missplaced my nice silver chain so in the meantime I'll keep wearing this stirling silver flower on its leather thong
its Najo, which is an Australian brand
20201204_171002.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
i desided today i needed to be a bit more presentable and start wearing some everyday jewlery again
took ages to get some earings in - just little cheapie Christmas holly but i had to get the holes open again with something and i find the basic hook shape is the easiest

anyway anyway am experimenting on what's going to be my every day necklase
i seem to have missplaced my nice silver chain so in the meantime I'll keep wearing this stirling silver flower on its leather thong
its Najo, which is an Australian brand
20201204_171002.jpg

Gorgeous :love: May I trouble you for a modeling pic?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results