shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your everyday necklace look like?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: What does your everyday necklace look like?

pancake|1350171707|3284769 said:
I haven't taken any proper pics of mine - but here are a couple of phone snaps I just took. I should make an effort and do it properly because the faceting on this stone is so symmetric and beautiful!

This is an L/VS1 (as I was told by Brian Gavin - it's uncerted), late OEC, 1.14ct in an 18ct WG fixed bezel made by BGD. I already had the stone, but had the pendant made to commemorate the birth of my daughter in February :)

O.M.G. Gorgeous!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is my "everyday" necklace. It's a 1.03 RB in a WG bezel. I love it! :D

img_1519.jpg img_1509.jpg

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I have a .50 pear solitaire that I wear on a 15" chain. Very simple but I love it.

Katie1359

Rough_Rock

Thank you so much!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock

I'll play! Here is my art deco pendant that DH gave me for my birthday/Christmas. Originally it was the head of a 1920's era hat pin. Its 18k white gold an the tiny diamond is a 5 point single cut.

pendant_1.jpg

p00rgradstudent

Rough_Rock

It's finally here!! My new 18K WG Tiffany Circle Clasp Necklace! It is so practical, I've wearing it everyday since I've gotten it. Currently, I'm wearing it with my birthday present that my fiance got me last year, the Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany Heart tag with key pendent.

everyday_necklacec.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

OOOH... I love it! I think I've seen one similar to that that. Gals here have used it to hold their engagement ring safely, when they do something that they need to take it off for. It's a very useful and pretty necklace. Enjoy!

p00rgradstudent

Rough_Rock

yea, I bought the Tiffany circle clasp mainly for my new delicate e-ring. However, during the day, when I don't have housework to do, I have the Return to Tiffany pendent on~ It is so versatile. It was definitely worth it. ;)) I would recommend the circle clasp pendent for every lady that has a delicate ring.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock

Got this for my birthday back in December. It's a 14k yellow gold antique cameo pendant - not sure how old it is.

I fell in love with it last summer at a local antique shop... It was the first one I saw that was so tiny - about 1/2 inch long. It was too expensive though and I didn't really need a necklace, so I put it out of my mind. Such an amazing guy my bf is... he remembered how much I loved it and presented it to me on my birthday. It's my favourite necklace I've ever worn. I adore it.

necklace_1.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Just lovely! I have loved cameos since I was little and often bought them back then when I saw them in newly new shops with my little purse filled with change [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

LOL Kenny, That made me laugh out loud [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Hilarious!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock

:love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is mine. Its a 40 point diamond, F colour, VS1 clarity, set in a floating platinum pendant. My then new boyfriend (now lovely husband) bought it for my birthday about 10 weeks after we started dating. Bless him :love:

img_20130223_204039.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

My jade bead, the standard piece. This usually has a NZ carved whale tooth but took that off while I had the rolling rings worn around neck. Eta- don't know why it's sideways and I can't change it on the iPhone.

_3946.jpg

Agneau

Shiny_Rock

I wear my opal necklace pretty much everyday. It's on a 30" chain, so I either wear it like that or I double it to to make it 15''.
I set it myself in a cheap silver setting (which tarnishes constantly). I want to get a better setting for it eventually.

I really want to find another everyday necklace and am thinking about a sort of DBY kind. Maybe. Or an everyday bracelet. Ohhhhh so much want, so little monies.

agneau-opal-1.jpg

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

Kenny wins.

I wear a .10 diamond in a YG four prong basket setting on a very thin chain. Probably the most (small) DEMURE ;-) necklace of the bunch! I love it.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:lol: :lol: :lol: I used to have a Sun Conure that would loveeee to go inside my shirt or my hoodie!! Ah, this pic gave me memories. RIP Rainbow.

I never updated this thread with my new everyday-er, Freckles.

photo_4-1.jpg

Freckles is on rotation with my Tiffany SS eternity necklace, and my Tiffany SS circle clasp.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

I don't have one necklace that I wear everyday but I wear these 3 quite a lot.

kiz-moonstonenecklace1.jpg
kiz-float10.jpg
kiz-garnetpendant5.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Chewbacca said:
Kenny wins.

I wear a .10 diamond in a YG four prong basket setting on a very thin chain. Probably the most (small) DEMURE ;-) necklace of the bunch! I love it.
I'd love to see a picture!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

I have two diamond pendants that i switch out. one is a diamond bezel set Brian Gavin Barbara in YG. It is a recut of a badly cut 1.20ish non certed diamond. The other is a 1.16ish not so nicely cut diamond set in platinum. Funny story when I taught kindergarten I had a student who's father worked at the Jewelry Exchange in Southern California I like to think he got me a good deal on both stones. Brian Gavin has turned one of them into a beauty. Sorry for the horrific sideways picture. Kenny, your bird is so cute.

_4033.jpg

_4034.jpg

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock

Kenny I loveee that picture. I'm fact I have the same necklace but in Sun Conure style. My little guy loves playing with the chain on my necklace while he's in my top.

kmn010613

Rough_Rock

I'll play!

Mine is just over a carat. They are the diamonds from my mother original engagement ring from my dad bought in Sicily. The necklace is on a 15 inch chain. The setting was custom made to look like the original ring, but as a pendant.

img_713.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

I love all the diamond necklaces! Just Lovely!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mine is a .75ct lazare kaplan diamond in a white gold bezel on a wheat chain, I never take it off. I also have colored stone pendants, but don't wear them as much mostly out of laziness, lol. I would sell them except I like to look at them in my jewelery box!

file.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

MTG just lovely! I adore bezels. :love: and that band you are wearing is amazing.

I bought two necklaces recently. This one I bought two months ago and the diamonds stabbed the heck out of my neck. Well about a week ago I put it on to go out with the family and it didn't bother me at all. So I have been wearing it ever since. I know dark sapphires aren't popular but I found it on eBay for $250 and since I'm a September baby I took a chance. I never return anything I buy and this time I'm really glad I kept it. The jeweler says they are 10 pointer and the sapphire are about a carat each. So here it is :)

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1365472177.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CharmedOne, that necklace is absolutely lovely!! :love: A unique take on a dbty - I love the combo of sapphires and diamonds, and what a nice price! :appl: So glad it's more comfortable now too!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Junebug! Thank you so much! This was the first one that I have seen with colored stones, so I had to get it. Im so glad the poking isn't an issue anymore too because I really do enjoy wearing it. Now I see why they are so popular and why they never take them off :)

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

very pretty charmed one. I would like something like that but with yellow/orange gemstones. Did the ebay sellers have others or just that one?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results