shape
carat
color
clarity

What does ACA mean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vetenks

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
If referring to WhiteFlash''s stone? That means it is their branded stone, ''A Cut Above''.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Are you talking about Whiteflash''s ACA?... I believe that means "A Cut Above". It''s just a round brilliant cut with hearts and arrows, but not the "Hearts and Arrows" brand, know what i mean?

vetenks

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yeah I saw it on whiteflash.

Is it a particular ''type'' of cut then? or a really high ''standard'' of cut? Thanks!

p.s is that an Elfen Lied pic O.<

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, standard round brilliant, but...as you say...with a recognized high standard, such that it is regarded as a "branded cut,"......one that meets uniform standards for quality. One can count on them.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2010 11:57:55 AM
Author: Regular Guy
Yes, standard round brilliant, but...as you say...with a recognized high standard, such that it is regarded as a ''branded cut,''......one that meets uniform standards for quality. One can count on them.

RG, you forgot about their Princess ACA? :razz:

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2010 12:23:52 PM
Author: Stone-cold11

Date: 1/3/2010 11:57:55 AM
Author: Regular Guy
Yes, standard round brilliant, but...as you say...with a recognized high standard, such that it is regarded as a ''branded cut,''......one that meets uniform standards for quality. One can count on them.

RG, you forgot about their Princess ACA? :razz:
Right you are.

One feature the round ACAs have is hearts & arrows. Combined with favorable crown & pavilion angles, and many checks before they are called ACAs... All are graded by AGS, and receive their platinum certificate receiving 0 (best) for light performance.

I know less about their standards for princesses (though not for trying). I believe all also receive AGS''s 0 for light performance. They probably make less claims with respect to standards needed to receive the ACA, but I believe they are stingy with the ACA nomenclature, nonetheless...for the buyer''s good welfare...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A Cut Above is the brand name for Whiteflash''s top cut make of diamond in hearts and arrows round brilliants and Princess. ACA stones have to meet strict standards to be awarded this title.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results