shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you wear to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that reminds me I cannot stand to sleep with any jewelry on!!!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
In the winter I wear a man''s size large white tank(and I''m a tiny size 2 girl!), scrub pants my RN mom gets from the hospital, and a life is good long sleeve tee, and some squishy type socks.

in the summer, usually a loose short nightgown. I''m a total slob when it comes to pajamas!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 10:35:01 PM
Author: oshinbreez
My studs. And take them off in the morning to clean when I take a shower.

Wow, *2* studs... lucky girl.
2.gif
12.gif
9.gif
11.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Judging from the responses so far, Victoria''s Secrets and Fredericks is not getting any business from PS ladies! I think I have a couple of nice satiny slinky things that I received as a bachelorette party gift, but they only come out a couple of times a year when sleeping is not the real objective
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I buy from VS, just not the slinky stuff!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m another girl who puts on the PJ bottoms and a t-shirt anytime I''m home! It doesn''t matter if I get home at noon...out come the jammies. I''m famous for my collection of crazy PJ bottoms!

But, I can''t sleep in them because I get tangled and hot, so undies and tank with the shelf bra for actual sleeping. My hubby sleeps nekkid, but we have a teenage son...so he has the luxury of being able to be au natural!

I also put on perfume every night before I go to bed...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2007 11:15:07 PM
Author: tawn
Aw really? That''s so cute!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 10:31:37 PM
Author: sumbride
Ephem - I'm really starting to think maybe we're seperated at birth. I just agree with you on almost everything!!!
Hehe... you know, just yesterday when I read your post in the "do you like clothes as much as diamonds" thread (about finding whatever is the least-rumpled in the mornings)... I thought the exact same thing!!!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also like to strip down to comfy clothes, and love those life is good flannel bottoms with a tank top. I found this really cute bed jacket type thing at Crabtree and it is great for throwing on if it is a bit cool in the house, and then I just take it off to get into bed at night!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my birthday suit! he he.
3.gif

Used to wear my diamond studs to bed but have abandoned this habit since I almost lost one of the studs (butterfly came loose and got completely lost - luckilly not the diamond itself)
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m a nakey baby as well! I''ve been like that for years. Although, living in earthquake town I try to keep a robe nearby.
28.gif
FI used to sleep in a shirt and sweats,
14.gif
but I converted him to the nudie club. I get so hot in my sleep that wearing something wakes me up. Weird.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Waking up drenched in sweat does not feel good, but I just cannot sleep nude UNLESS we are on a kid free vacation...in which case all clothes are off!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AW, having grown up/ lived in London for many yrs , it's always in the back of my mind that we might have a home invasion or burglary, though Singapore is so so safe, so I keep a dress nearby just in case I need to put it on and make a quick run for my life, particularly when hubby is out of town!
3.gif

DF, that's so funny!
36.gif
. We don't have kids yet, but you can bet ya life, that if / when we do , I wouldn't want to shock them!
6.gif
(just like I wouldn't want to be shocked by my parents' either
1.gif
).

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 11:21:19 PM
Author: KristyDarling

Date: 3/20/2007 11:15:07 PM
Author: tawn
Aw really? That''s so cute!
When I run away from home without my husband, he says that he smells my side of the bed and misses me!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I slept naked I would never get any sleep...not sure how you gals get away with this!
9.gif
I try to save that for the weekend, lol!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 1:47:48 AM
Author: monarch64
If I slept naked I would never get any sleep...not sure how you gals get away with this!
9.gif
I try to save that for the weekend, lol!
LOVE THAT...but honestly, sometimes I think I could wear a parka to bed and it would still do it for him!
emotion-5.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 8:45:28 PM
Author: hikerchick

Date: 3/20/2007 8:20:35 PM
Author: ephemery1
I should also note that I usually change into pajamas the minute I walk through my door after work... often it''s still light out, and definitely pre-dinner. And since my FI and I don''t live together, he rarely sees me in work clothes... it''s always a shock to him when we go out somewhere and he gets to see me dressed in something other than PJs!
3.gif
Oh that is funny cause I do the same thing . . . I change into my PJs the second and I mean the SECOND I get home. Shoes come off, jammies go on . . . my BF will laugh at the speed of my transformation.

I wear Old Navy pajama bottoms and a t-shirt around the house but usually take the pajama bottoms off before hitting the hay.
Me too! I change into my pj''s as soon as I walk in the house! As a matter of fact, on Sundays that all I wear! I have a few pairs of Old Navy capri pj bottoms and I wear an old maternity tee because it''s so comfy!

I also wear a lot of men''s pj sets with the shorts and shirts. They make my butt looks HUGE, but oh so comfy.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
My husband sleeps nude and would hugely prefer that I do too.
31.gif
31.gif
But I just can''t do it. I wake up in the middle of the night either too cold (winter) or feeling too exposed (summer). I get a rotten night''s sleep if I do it.

So, in winter I wear PJs...long pants and a long sleeved shirt. Right now I have some Victoria''s Secret Angel Fleece set which is super soft and comfy along with warm.

In summer I tend to sleep in a knit chemise that hits mid-thigh. I don''t use the AC much in summer so my bedroom is pretty warm.

I also have a funny thing about having to take a shower before I get in bed. I take one every morning too, but I cannot stand to get in bed feeling "dirty" so I take 2 showers every day. I make my husband do it too so he doesn''t contaminate the sheets. I know, very OCD.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I sleep in the nude most of the time. I have a couple slinky VS nightgowns I like to wear to bed once in a while, as a surprise. I wear a tanktop and fleece pj bottoms when my SO is out of town. That''s when I let the cats join me for a cuddle, and it WOULD be weird to sleep naked with my cats!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 11:01:04 PM
Author: ForteKitty
Date: 3/20/2007 10:35:01 PM

Author: oshinbreez

My studs. And take them off in the morning to clean when I take a shower.

Wow, *2* studs... lucky girl.

2.gif
12.gif
9.gif
11.gif

lol.....yes, 2 studs. One in each ear. David is gone most of the time, so they''re the only studs I have 5-6 nights a week.
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results