shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you thnk of my wedding ring?

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I just picked out my wedding ring. What do you all think? - It's not a great photo and it needs to be re sized but you get the idea :appl: :wavey: :love:

wedding & ering cropped.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very pretty - would love to see some more pics! Are you wearing a spacer band with it?

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hello, thanks for the reply. I don't have it yet it is being resized so I will have more pics when I get it.

Yes, I will probably get a spacer - have bookmarked the etsy seller that was recommended on this site even though my jeweller tells me that erosion won't be a problem :confused:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will probably be able to tell more about it when it is sized in terms of the wedding band diamonds rubbing the ering prongs.

It looks like a beautiful match size wise though and I'll bet the rings look stunning together!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your lovely comments.
Yes, the minute we saw it we thought it had been made for it the dimensions are just perfect!! It is just stunning in real life!!! I adore it! Can't wait for my big day!!! :appl:

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! Wear it in good health and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, such a classic pairing, timeless.
Can't wait to see more pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful!!! :love: :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful, the wedding ring looks fantastic with your stunning e-ring! Great choice! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!!!! Is it an eternity?

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Looks great together. :). Congrats!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for all your lovely coments.

Yes, it is an eternity

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect combo IMHO!

Excellent choice! :appl:

Cachette :))

stci

Ideal_Rock
If you had chance give us tons of clear pics Sweety! Seem really beautiful but difficult to see the details.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I think that it looks wonderful with your e-ring! Double check about the spacer though, my opinion, it couldn't hurt and I love the teeny tiny ones! :love: Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Could use more details. How many stones is it? How big are the stones...what size ring do you wear?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. More photos and info please.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everybody -I am blown away by all the lovely comments!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart

My E-ring is 2.2 ct, E, VS2, H&A in platinum.
The w-ring is platinum also - it's a u-prong, shared prong setting. The ring is 4 mm wide and there are 9 stones so I am guessing they are 20 pointers (have yet to get the details from the jeweller - I'm a terrible PS'er, I know!!! I just fell in love with it and had to have it), all are G colour, VS1. I think it's approx. 1.8 ct in total but will have to double check this.

It's a sparkler guys and it is a perfect match for my e-ring. I must have tried on 1000's of rings and this was just perfect perfect perfect. I wanted a full eternity ring but every jeweller I spoke to told me that I would lose stones if the ring was worn everyday so this put me off.

The ring is still with the jeweller as it needs to be re-sized and our wedding is next year so they are going to store it in their safe until nearer the time. I will call in and take better photos over the next few weeks - I promise!!

Does anyone know of PS'er who have purchased a spacer from Etsy - the 1 mm band? I would love to see some pictures.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I can't help you with spacers, but I just wanted to say what a gorgeous wedding set that is! The new band you found compliments your stunning solitaire perfectly.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much. I can't wait to get more photos to show you guys properly!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's blingy and beautiful!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi PS people :wavey:

Ok, so I had a look to see if I could find some better photos of my wring. The wedding ring is still in the jewellers so I only have one photo of it on it's own.

I also found some better pictures of my ering.... enjoy looking.........I know I do!

My wedding ring cropped.jpg

My ering 01.jpg

My e-ring 02 - fluoresence.jpg

My e-ring 03 arrow.jpg

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
ok so one more.... this is one of my favourite pictures not only does it show the beautiful setting but it was taken the morning after we got engaged! :twirl:

My ering 04 morning.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Heres a picture of Havens, that led to several others also purchasing one, and I'm almost positive that hers was purchased from etsy. I'll do some more research for you when I get a free minute, I'm really horrible at remembering who and where off the top of my head. :oops: I do know that several PSers have purchased spacers from etsy and have been very happy. I'd just make sure that the girdle of your diamonds is not and can not rub against the prongs on your ering, you mentioned that it was a U prong right?

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is awesome!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results