shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

edouble44

Rough_Rock
Just picked up the ring today, proposing this weekend, here it is...

0622444432.JPG

very beautiful ring!
36.gif
36.gif

I am sure she will love it. Good luck with the proposal!

It''s beautiful!! She will love it. Good luck with the proposal!! Make sure to come back with hand pics!!!
30.gif

Very nice!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You must report back with hand shots! Good luck...not that you need it!
emteeth.gif

Yes, we need handshots.
But, I need specs and details about the setting...What is the name of the setting, where you got it, etc.

HOLY COW IS THAT A STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one gorgeous ring! I love it! She''ll be blown away, I''m sure.
emthup.gif

Nice Job!!

Very pretty!

Wow! Please give more pics and details about your gorgeous ring!

Congrats, it''s beautiful.

GORGEOUS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow! Tell us all about it!

OMG that ring is gorgeous. whats the specs? and we must have some handshots after this weekend!!! Good Luck!
emsmile.gif

I think you did good, what a beauty!!! We need more pictures and more details.

I think....I love you, so what am I so afraid of...I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for....sorry, the title begged my Partridge Family moment.
emnote.gif

It's gorgeous! Would love to know more specs about the center stone, the setting, etc. Someone is going to be a lucky girl!!!

Oh wow!! It looks absolutely amazing!! We definitely need some more pictures and hand shots!

What do I think? I think you should warn us in the first post that the pic in the second post will quite possibly blind us. Specs and hand pics please. It''s gorgeous.

shay

THAT is beautiful! Well done!
36.gif

She''s going to love it..good luck this weekend..

wowzas!! She will surely be floored! good luck this weekend!!

beautiful ring
30.gif
great job.
36.gif

Oh it looks very nice, please post more pictures it look like a very detailed setting. Congrats.

Date: 2/17/2006 11:20:49 AM
Author: FireGoddess
I think....I love you, so what am I so afraid of...I''m afraid that I''m not sure of a love there is no cure for....sorry, the title begged my Partridge Family moment.
emnote.gif

It''s gorgeous! Would love to know more specs about the center stone, the setting, etc. Someone is going to be a lucky girl!!!
FG
23.gif
are you that old
20.gif
9.gif
i love that song "1970" ???

Thanks for all of your comments, I proposed this weekend and she was pretty much in shock at first, but the ring looks beautiful on her and she loves it. For those of you looking for details, the ring is from the Flush Fit collection from Precision Set. It''s a hand engraved mounting with milgrain edges. The ring itself has .45 carats of full cut round brilliant diamonds, 20 surrounding the center stone and 6 on each side. The center stone is a princess cut, 1.30 carats, F color, VS2, EX cut and polish.

Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

And congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

It''s beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Ooooh, it''s gorgeous!!! And congratulations on the engagement!! I can''t believe I missed this thread a couple days ago.

Date: 2/17/2006 11:48:43 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 2/17/2006 11:20:49 AM
Author: FireGoddess
I think....I love you, so what am I so afraid of...I''m afraid that I''m not sure of a love there is no cure for....sorry, the title begged my Partridge Family moment.
emnote.gif

It''s gorgeous! Would love to know more specs about the center stone, the setting, etc. Someone is going to be a lucky girl!!!
FG
23.gif
are you that old
20.gif
9.gif
i love that song ''1970'' ???
DF my American boyfriend, I bet you had Susan Dey posters on your bedroom wall!
41.gif

What a beauty of a ring! Congratulations on your engagment and OF COURSE it looks gorgeous on your fiancee''s hand, it was picked for her by you our of love...how could it not be beautiful? How exciting!

36.gif
Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP