shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

odurasler

Rough_Rock
how much would you pay for a HoF Dream Diamond (.67, G, SI2)with a platinum tiffany style ring? I'm qouted at $4200. I want to get it today in time for Christmas. need advice ASAP. Thanks in advance

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
from Rhino (Good Old Gold) site.

For the record, I'm not getting commision for this :tongue: [/u]

odurasler

Rough_Rock
leonid, thanks for the advice. i'm stuck with the Dream diamond. again, is $4200 too much for color, size, and clarity i'm asking for.

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
I think what Leonid was doing was pointing out a VERY similar diamond so that you could compare the price on the two. In my own personal opinion, the diamond that Leonid pointed out was the same carat, better color, better clarity, and similar cut quality for $1200 less than the stone you are looking at. It is up to you to decide if the diamond you are looking at is worth the extra $1200. Good luck with which ever one you decide on.

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
When I was looking for a diamond I looked at the Hearts on Fire diamonds and noticed they were a lot more expensive than other H&A diamonds. I ended up going with A Cut Above diamond from Whiteflash.com for a much cheaper price and was very pleased.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
I think what Leonid was doing was pointing out a VERY similar diamond so that you could compare the price on the two.
----------------
Jkruer01, thanks for interpretation :) That's exactly what I meant.

Odurasler,

When you ask whether the diamond is worth the price, the only way is to compare it to similar diamonds on the market.

HonF is "a bit" expensive brand. They invest a lot in advertisement. Their diamonds are beautiful and some people don't mind paying a premium for HonF brand name.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results