shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeedHelp

Rough_Rock
Well after much searching I think I found the one at DirtCheapDiamonds.com
This is for an engagement ring. Per the Jim it has 2 black pinpoints on the side of the table down low that can only be really seen from underneath and if you REALLY studied it. He said it was a beautiful stone.

6.3x6.24x3.82
I
SI1
GIA
VG
VG
Faint
crown 35.5
pav 40.9

$2931

Anyone have an opinion before I settle for this one?

NeedHelp

Rough_Rock
25 views no opinion???? c'mon "you can do it!!!"

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jim has good reputation and customer feedbacks. I don't see any problem with this stone.

:)

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
Seems like a very reasonable price. Doing a quick search on pricescope for .9-.95ct, I, SI1 round diamonds, you can find prices anywhere from $2,600-$4,600. The same diamond you are looking at is listing by several sites, and Jim is very competitive in pricing and I agree with Leonid in that I've heard good things about his service.

NeedHelp

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info. Do you think I should just pay the money and get the 1ct though? Or go down to 85ct? I told my local jewler about this deal whom I was dealing with first. Of course I am sure he hates the internet killing his business, but he is very nice to deal with. He stated the .90 area is kinda a grey area and I should just get the 1ct. He stated I could get a 85ct that would be as big and save some money. Not sure what his angle is though. He did say it sounded like a nice stone and could be a good deal.

He did say the faint FLR could be an issue, he stated that being that GIA graded it faint it might really be medium??? I thought GIA was one of the best? Are they not good on FLR?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results