shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LT777

Rough_Rock
This is the ring I gave to my fiance, what do you all think of it? I hope this works, don''t know if it''s going to show up.

14440001464-PCA-Image.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one amazing ring, I love the design of it. What are the specs on the stones? Nice pictures btw!
36.gif

LT777

Rough_Rock
Thanks! The center stone is 1.36 H VS2, the 2 side stones are .50 E VS1 and the are 4 baguettes total on the sides. Don''t know the other details, she has all the paperwork and such. I just wish I could have bought a bigger stone, i will upgrade eventually.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a 1.36 is quite large and the ring is just gorgeous. I love the baguettes on the side. Did you have it custom made?

LT777

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Yes it was custom made. I actually saw something similar to it on the internet, and i tweaked it around a bit and got that. She loves it so that''s all that counts i guess. She deserves that and tenfold.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did a great job!! What kind of wedding band does she wear with it?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
a beautiful creation...congrat!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s gorgeous!! That is a LOT of BLING!!
30.gif
30.gif

We also need the mandatory hand pics!!
11.gif
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! i like the clean lines...
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
36.gif

I love the emerald cut...so classic!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What happened to my last message about your ring being amazing...... well it is.....

cheers--Sharon

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
VERY IMPRESSIVE! You did a wonderful job "tweaking" it!!! Congratulations to you and your fiancee!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
love those emeralds baby!!! wow! gorgeous! lets see some hand pics!

LT777

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Don''t have hand pics because the ring is with her and i haven''t had the time to take pics of it. This pic is the one the jeweler sent me to have in my files, for insurance purposes, etc. I''ll ask her to take some hand ones. I wish I could have done a 2 carat center with 1 carat each side emeralds. That would have been hot! The only problem we have now is that it fits her a little big, we have to get it resized. Does anyone know how long that takes? a few hours? days? thanks!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring...sizing only takes five minutes, believe it or not. Any reputable jeweler can do it. They somehow magically can shrink rings, no heat, no cutting. My husband is a scientist and he was shocked at how easy it was! Congrats on your engagement and best wishes to the lucky lady! klr

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results