shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cheapsk8

Rough_Rock
I am in thr process of shopping, and I really like this site. Please post your opinions on my potential purchase.
Details:

Carat 1.22
Color H
Clarity VS2
Depth 60.8%
Tbl 56%
Lab GIA
Gdl thn-m
Cul no
Sym ex
Pol ex
Flr no

Setting is platinum bezel set, with 66pts around bezel and on shank (Similar to endless love)

$9500

Thanks your your input.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a picture?

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Well, the color-clarity combination sounds nice (Is it eye clean? I am assuming so, but you'd need to see it to be sure.), but you don't have quite enough information to evaluate cut, which has the biggest impact on how beautiful and "sparkly" your diamond is. Can you get a Sarin report showing crown and pavillion angles? Nothing jumps out at me as bad from the depth and table %'s, but that isn't particularly telling.

Does that price include the setting? I checked the price stats around here and a 1.25 H VS2 that is in the 1A cut class is going for $6750 or thereabouts. A stone with the same specs in the 3B cut class is going for $5500 or thereabouts.

cheapsk8

Rough_Rock
I do not have the Sarin report, ring faces white, fires nicely. Price includes setting. Custom made ring. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results