shape
carat
color
clarity

What Do You Think?

dmndnwb

Rough_Rock
I have been searching for some time now for a antique style cushion cut in the .70-1.00 carat range. Recently a vendor sent me a picture of a cushion cut diamond and the GIA certification. I want to know you're opinion. Unfortunately the picture they sent isn't the greatest.

Cushion Cut diamond.jpg

0.81 H VS2 CERTIFICATE.jpeg

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
I don't personally like the look of that cushion, have you tried looking on james allen, or good old gold?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The cushion may be okay, but I agree that it's not an antique looking cushion. If that is what you are wanting then I'd keep looking. GOG or Engagementringsdirect would be my suggestions as well.

dmndnwb

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I was a little weary about it myself. I have been looking at GOG and love the look of there august vintage. My only concern is the diamonds in my price range are all in the k-l range. Will a august vintage with the L color look yellow?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And L color AVC will not look yellow per se, but it will look warm and have a bit of a glow of tint to it. Only you can say if you are ok with that.

Try calling engagement rings direct. They recently have been sourcing some very nice antique style cushions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results