shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think? TPO sale item

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Do these look ok?? I''m not sure... they''re 9-10mm but are they too dull? I might just order them and see, but then again I don''t want to waste the 12% restocking fee..

TSE-PEACOCKLOT-lg.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings photo is from their stock photo. I ordered a pair of AAA last year from a monthly sale and the pearls were lustrous ( I think they even used the same picture during that sale). I don't know about this new lot though. But AAA should not be dull. Maybe it's just the photo. If in doubt, you can give them a call.

Do you have pictures of them??? I''m a little nervous to order from TPO again because of the last encounter I had with them...

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
No, I don''t. But when I bought them, they did not sell "peacock" earrings. They were just a monthly special, 8-8.5mm, no color stated. I called in and they had about 4 or 5 pairs left. So the lady described the colors to me. I chose based on her description. It was a green pair, not emerald green, sort of slightly mint, hard to describe. I was very happy. I''ve heard that you can ask for John, Sales Manager, and he''s happy to oblige. Extension 202, I believe. I read this on the qvc forum.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go Swedishbean, TPO''s earrings are the lighter colored ones. The darker ones were in the picture for color reference. Hope this helps.

IMG_4272_1.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Another one!

IMG_4275_1.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Swedishbean, I took these today after work, just for you!
1.gif

Aww HHP! Thank you so much
30.gif
30.gif
those look much better than the stock picture!!
I have an appointment tonight, so I''m going to think about it until then... and then let you guys know what I decide.

*really sad face*

I KNEW I should''ve ordered them before I left... *arggg*

Sold out now.
15.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awe bummer!.... I really think you can find others though!!! I will keep my eyes peeled........... Hmom.... those are just lovely!! Good thing they did sell out as I may have been tempted to buy a pair!!!

Date: 1/27/2010 9:07:44 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Awe bummer!.... I really think you can find others though!!! I will keep my eyes peeled........... Hmom.... those are just lovely!! Good thing they did sell out as I may have been tempted to buy a pair!!!

I know... right? lol The good news, is I believe my PP stuff shipped yesterday/ last night... and I''m still waiting on a few other things that I''ve ordered.. but... UH.. I just wanted to have the option to say yes or no to them
12.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I can''t wait to see your other goodies. It is good to have other options, however, I am sure PP is going to have a V-day sale........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results