shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone see britneys'' new hair do...or should I say hair don''t.
face3.gif
She pulled a sinead o''connor and shaved her head. what is wrong with her....she''s gone mad!!!! lol

wt.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously - why?! What was she thinking???
14.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
another scary pic

britney_bald300.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the pics !!! my daughter read that this morning and could not find pics of her. can''t believe she shaved her head
6.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
shaving her own head....i hope this was for charity or some good cause!!!!

britneynuts.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I''m thinking this but.... Kevin is starting to look like the sane one!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my god!

that girl is just a train wreck. i don''t even know what else she will do next....

not wearing underwear...barfing out the side of her car...exchanging clothes with strippers...shaving her head?!?! honestly she just seems so LOST.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost is right. All I can say is I hope somebody aside from her or Kevin is taking care of those children. You''d think she might want to behave until custody is settled. It is amazing and sad.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 12:29:58 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lost is right. All I can say is I hope somebody aside from her or Kevin is taking care of those children. You''d think she might want to behave until custody is settled. It is amazing and sad.
I thought the same thing.

If this is how she behaves when she''s under scrutiny, what would she be doing if custody of her children was not about to be decided in court of law?

Who IS taking care of those kids???
38.gif
She''s just totally lost it!

It''s just awful to watch each progressive headline. You think it couldn''t possibly get much worse... and then your read it and it has!

Someone needs to SAVE this girl before she does something that physically harms herself or her children.
7.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
She is pathetic. I really am beginning to feel sorry for her.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Here are my thoughts: postpartum depression untreated that has morphed into postpartum psychosis. No joke. That is what caused Andrea Yates to kill her 5 kids in the bathtub a few years ago. I really really think Brittany has post partum psychosis and all her wild behavior/ drugs/ etc is her way of trying to medicate and deal with it. But its not something she is going to snap out of. She is either going to end up dead by accident or suicide if not checked in somewhere for help.

That is my armchair psychologist (or rather pretending to be one :) opinion.

I feel sorry for her and I feel even more sorry for her poor kids.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
every time i see another one of her wacky news headlines i wonder where her mother is? it''s the same with lindsay lohan. what are these mothers doing to help their children?!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well. I wouldn''t choose the look for myself and it is drastic but she pulls it off pretty well.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 1:02:42 PM
Author: asscherisme
Here are my thoughts: postpartum depression untreated that has morphed into postpartum psychosis. No joke. That is what caused Andrea Yates to kill her 5 kids in the bathtub a few years ago. I really really think Brittany has post partum psychosis and all her wild behavior/ drugs/ etc is her way of trying to medicate and deal with it. But its not something she is going to snap out of. She is either going to end up dead by accident or suicide if not checked in somewhere for help.

That is my armchair psychologist (or rather pretending to be one :) opinion.

I feel sorry for her and I feel even more sorry for her poor kids.
32.gif
Just reading your post scares me
32.gif

It is so true!
Someone (her mom, the court, child protective services?) needs to step in, and fast!
I''m afraid for her children!
7.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 1:03:49 PM
Author: Mara
every time i see another one of her wacky news headlines i wonder where her mother is? it''s the same with lindsay lohan. what are these mothers doing to help their children?!
Her mother is probably mortified by her behavior. Brit has become an tremendous moron...
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
That''s about all I can say.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
asscherisme, I think your right.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
this girl ain''t got no class....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so agree with Mara and throw Paris Hilton in there. I guess their mom''s don''t care about being classy anymore!!! It is all so gross to me.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Shes one stop away from a straight jacket....her parents need to step in and drag her to get some help.....i don''t know if she has enough $$$$ to fix her issues....it all started spiraling with her 55 hour marriage and now shes shaving her head...what could be next? a sex change

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh good grief... she looks greeeat
emotion-41.gif
Hope she at least donated her hair to locks of love.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I woke up this morning to find this as a headline on CNN?! She has gone MAD!!! This is not normal. I feel sorry for her poor children.....

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I shaved my head after I left an abusive relationship, bare weeks, perhaps days, before he began to actually physically beat me. You''ve heard ''wash that man out of my hair''? I needed something more drastic than that. I knew that once you''ve been with a [fledgling, in my case] wifebeater you''re a high risk to end up back in the frying pan if not the fire, but it worked; I''ve never made that same mistake again.

Maybe that''s what''s going on here.

It seems like Britney is going through all those stages that most people go through as a troubled teen; if she wasn''t free to do so when she was that age, it makes sense that it''s catching up with her now. And since she was making a crapload of money when she was that age, I doubt the people in her life allowed her that freedom. Especially when they were making a killing off her.

And lastly, I just don''t think that Britney is all that smart. Cristina Aguilera went through the same rebellious stage when she was in her late teens, and while it raised an uproar and ridicule, she never did anything too drastic and she came out the other side just fine. Britney seems to be lacking any self-preservation instinct.

Seems like arrested development to me.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Who knows, it could be post-partum psychosis or untreated Bi-polar with psychotic features. She needs to be committed somewhere for her own safety until they figure out what the heck is wrong with her because this is way beyond normal behavior
15.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I just read on perezhilton.com that she did it so people would stop touching her.

???????

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe I''m about to defend Britney Spears, but I wouldn''t judge someone''s mental state by their hair. This is just a stupid hair decision and probably a desperate ploy for attention. It shouldn''t affect her custody at all, anymore than if anyone of us cut off our hair. The drinking and partying, however... that''s the crazy/dangerous part.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
anna nicole.....brittney....anna nicole....brittney.....who''s nuttier???? suddenly, i feel like mom of the year
emwink.gif
. but, WHO''s minding the children?(brittney''s sons and anna nicole''s darling little girl???)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 2:57:31 PM
Author: colorkitty
I can''t believe I''m about to defend Britney Spears, but I wouldn''t judge someone''s mental state by their hair. This is just a stupid hair decision and probably a desperate ploy for attention. It shouldn''t affect her custody at all, anymore than if anyone of us cut off our hair. The drinking and partying, however... that''s the crazy/dangerous part.
I don''t think it''s the cut itself that will affect her custody battle, but rather the whole situation. She checked out of rehab after less than a day, flies home, stays for about 20 minutes, runs out, shaves her head while talking about how she wants people to stop touching her, and then gets 2 tattoos. I think it shows she has some serious impulsivity (is that a word?) issues. There is definitely something going on with her.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 3:04:30 PM
Author: snowflakeluvr
anna nicole.....brittney....anna nicole....brittney.....who''s nuttier???? suddenly, i feel like mom of the year
emwink.gif
. but, WHO''s minding the children?(brittney''s sons and anna nicole''s darling little girl???)
I''m pretty sure Howard K Stern has custody of Anna''s baby for the moment, but I know her mom is fighting it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results