shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this Transitional Cut?

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
How can you go wrong - beautiful

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks exceptionally beautiful! I love my L OEC from Grace. The warmth gives it a depth and abundance of personality that is more appealing than plain "white". My L is not yellow, but sort of a pale coppery color and in many lights faces up white, but also has other personalities, which make these older stones so intriguing.
However, I believe you need to see it in person to decide because there is no way to experience the truth of the performance & personality in a photo or video.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's lovely!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful. The third photo in the link makes me want to swoon.

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
It looks amazing - definitely worth seeing in person to see how you feel about the color! I have a (much tinier!) K/L tranny from grace and it is gorgeous - it faces up just as white as my J OEC, not white white but definitely not brown or yellow at all, and the color does not bother me in the slightest.

I'm jealous! Post up when you get it! What are you thinking for setting?

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I know ZERO about trans. cuts other than they r beautiful. Pic looks so eyeclean!!!! GL :) She is pretty!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I think the color aspect is a personal choice, but I find it lovely! :appl:

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I would have shot for a trans cut if it was not for the color. NOW...with that said, I read many older cuts tend to be warmer bc "back then" color was not as much as an issue (something like that). To me, trans cuts have wiggle room bc most (if not all) seem to be warmer. Part of the charm. Since I only really am going to get one killer ring I decided to stick with RB, H. My ER is an I. I was sent (bought and returned) a J and it was too warm for ME (sparkled like heck!).
Again, feel the older cuts have charm with the warmth. I also love the larger facet cuts, but personally just couldn't commit to the color for my one and only "Big Bang". Now if I won the lottery, for sure, I'm going to be following in your footsteps for wow ring #2. GL :)

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Do you happen to know where the chip is located?

camomof4

Rough_Rock
Here's some photos of the L tranny next to two J colored stones. (Try to keep your eyes away from the 4+ carat beauty on the right! I dare you!) It seems to face up not too far off from the Js. But maybe I'm not color sensitive. What do you all think?
jstone2_0.jpg lstone_0.jpg
lstone2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results