shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I spent over an hour trying on rings and I found myself drooling over this Tacori ring. They had only one in yellow gold and it looked so lovely with my simple gold band.

tacori2274side_view.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
another view:

tacori2274top_view.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s quite stunning! However, you should be aware that some people have had a few tacori quality control problems on pricescope. They had to send back their pieces a few times to get it right. It will probably be fine...but something to be aware of. If you do a search on tacori it will come up. The setting is gorgeous though!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like it. it kind of reminds me of pebbles new scottkay
18.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it too. Very pretty.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I would wear it with this wedding band, which is 3mm wide. The Tacori looked absolutley dainty and much narrower. I would get it on yellow gold, but not much of the yellow shows- the little diamonds sparkle a lot.
It comnination had a really differnt & somewhat vintage look to it.

dbgaap51806.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love Tacori, too! That is my dilemma (one of the many, actually)..do I go with the sleek Tiffany look or the antique look??? The ring you chose is very pretty!

But, I am going to say that you''d have to be sure the Tacori was not too dainty to wear with your wb. I really like your set as it is now...which isn''t exactly what you want to hear, I''m sure.
2.gif
Are you the one with the ruby and diamond band? Would that work with the Tacori?

(This is a side note..it surely is easier to give opinions to others than it is to make a decision for yourself, isn''t it??? I wonder if I''ll ever decide!)

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I am pretty indecisive, too....
The whole thing is that the ring took my breath away- it reminded me of lace, for some reason
It's a knife edge which I always say I hate, but it just looks awesome in contrast with the wide, smooth shiny band.

No- it doesn't work with my ruby/diamond eternity band, but I have taken to wearing that on my right hand anyway.
This is a ring I would take off every night and any time I was doing anything rough.
But that's OK.

I also looooove my plain ole comfort fit w-band.

Oh I feel spoiled rotten. I told hubby about it and his response was positive.
I like feeling spoiled, I have decided.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!! Can''t argue with that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results