shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this setting for an asscher?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jimmy25

Rough_Rock
It will be for a 2ct asscher.
Any opinions on it?

70628.JPG

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmy,

That is just plain stunning. I think a 2 ct Asscher would be right at home in that gorgeous setting!
9.gif

You have impecable taste in jewelry!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
WoW! That is a lovely unique setting, and although it's set high (I like low set) it is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

PLEASE post pictures!!!
love.gif
9.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful setting; it looks very much like a Cartier setting on their web site. I think your Asscher would be stunning in it.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful setting! With a 2ct stone in it as is, it will be a very high setting. If you thinking about having it made you could most likely modify that som that the stone sat lower without impacting the look. High can be pretty, but it can be a hassle also.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's a beautiful setting.

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
I looked at a setting just like that and thought it was very unique and had a nice 'antique' flair to it. The jeweler even made the comment that she wouldn't wear a wedding band with it because it stood on its own two feet...what do you guys think?

Colleen

roshita

Rough_Rock
This setting with the 2 ct Asscher will be an attention grabber. Be prepared for all the gushing comments.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results