shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this ring?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can talk you out of this @nala because the stones look dead. However, I am generally not a fan of rose cut diamonds. It’s not, imo, a pretty or lively ring. Also, though the emerald color is lovely there appears to be dead zones (lots of inclusions?) in the emerald so all over not a good buy. Yes emeralds have inclusions for sure but I don’t care for the appearance of this one due to the number and placement. IMO.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. Too late. I bought it. lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well I can honestly say it looks beautiful on you. Much nicer than the first pic when it wasn’t on your hand. Wear in good health and blingy joy @nala

Haha you posted saying talk me out of it and then immediately bought it. You go girl. ❤️ Your heart wants what it wants so good for you!

And lol this is why when a friend breaks up with her boyfriend and wants you to tell her why she should be happy she dumped him you don’t because ultimately they get back together:lol:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I can honestly say it looks beautiful on you. Much nicer than the first pic when it wasn’t on your hand. Wear in good health and blingy joy @nala

And lol this is why when a friend breaks up with her boyfriend and wants you to tell her why she should be happy she dumped him you don’t because ultimately they get back together:lol:

Hahahahaha! No worries! It just spoke to me and I couldn’t pass it up!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying to think of a way to say no, but I didn't wanna lie! I'm glad you bought it!! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahahaha! No worries! It just spoke to me and I couldn’t pass it up!

I’m glad you knew it was the one for you. It really looks lovely on you Nala ❤️

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so much better outside of those store lights!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Before I read that you bought it I was going to say I did not want to talk you out of it because I love it! And if I know you, you also got a good deal on it.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I'm glad you rescued it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I’m glad you didn’t let this one get away.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ty all! I have to say that this ring real shines in the right lighting but as some of you pointed out, I agree that it can look lifeless due to the brown single cut and Rose cut diamonds. At present I am trying to appreciate this lack of luster, lol. Although I can’t help but imagine how much brighter it would appear if I had my bench replace the brown diamonds with modern colorless ones. Thoughts?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would leave it as is, the rose cuts and single cuts do have less sparkle but I think that really lets the emerald be the star of the show. It’s super charming.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I think modern melee would compete too much. The way the ring is now, the design and main emerald draw the eye, as they should.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @molecule and @YadaYadaYada

I do love the contrast and the glimmer of the brown diamonds. I think what caught my by surprise is the black rhodium plating and how it contrasts with my ering. Tbh, I love wearing it on my index finger like this! Idk why. Maybe it’s too much? image.jpg image.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not too much just very different looks. That diamond though….

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @molecule and @YadaYadaYada

I do love the contrast and the glimmer of the brown diamonds. I think what caught my by surprise is the black rhodium plating and how it contrasts with my ering. Tbh, I love wearing it on my index finger like this! Idk why. Maybe it’s too much? image.jpg image.jpg

Wow! It’s beautiful and your e-ring is massive!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results