shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this pretty pink pear?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I kept looking at this pear and wishing someone would just buy it and put me out of my misery! After a few days of staring at it I decided it had to be mine, I just love the peachy-pink color and I don't have any pear stones. I haven't received it yet but I'm just curious to see what you guys think of it and if any of you have purchased from the Gem Trader site before - do the photos and description usually accurately represent the stone?

http://www.thegemtrader.com/Nov 10 PTourm Page.htm

I'm pretty sure I want to put this in a ring but would also consider a pendant setting. I'm thinking of a split shank ring (diamonds on the shank as well) with a halo, I just love pear stones in delicate halos. I know this is a big stone to add a halo to, but I love big rings so that's not an issue. Any other opinions for a setting are welcomed too as I'm really not sure.

I'll post more pics when it arrives!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I would love this in a pendant; I just think the pear shapes are really flattering on a neckline and especially in this size it would be lovely to have it hang just so on a 16 in chain. I enjoy the soft color, as well- congratulations and looking forward to pics once you have it in your hands!
:D

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and think it will be gorgeous either way!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Nice soft sweet color! Wait till you get it to decide -- once you see it IRL & play around with it (yummy thought), you'll be able to see how it looks best. Pics when it arrives!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results