shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this precious?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fate78

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Recently I''ve put some deposit for a AGS000,0.46CT,D,VS1 round diamond which cost S$3940 (~USD2320++). That price includes the cost of setting it into a 18K ring.

The cert is not with me now. But I roughly remember these are the specs:
Table - 56%
Girdle - 1.4~2.2%
Crown + Pavilion - 62.3%

Does this diamond seems a bit "long"?

Please advice.

fate78

Rough_Rock
Any comments from anyone??
loopy.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry fate, no one can give you even remotely useful information unless you post the actual specs. We can't use crown + pavilion, it must be broken out--which is which.

Though would venture to say it sounds like you paid a bit much. Did you buy offline? B&M's will have you pay more. Anyway, online there is a similar stone in terms of .48c D VS2 but it is Hearts and Arrows, excellently cut, AGS0 for $1450. So with a basic gold 4 or 6 prong setting which is around $200-300..that total should only be around $1750 or so total. But again, if you bought offline, sometimes you pay more due to the store markup.

fate78

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara. I will try to get the specs. Yeah, I do feel that the price is a bit high.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
mara, thats cos diamonds r way expensive in singapore and u have to buy without the gizmos that give pertinent information like sarin, brilliantscope, etc etc etc.
5.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
tomatoe...that problem is easily solved. Buy online!
1.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
heehee, but not many people (in sg) are nutty about diamonds like me and doing all the research to conclude that it is and will be a better deal, diamond and price-wise, to purchase online
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results