shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this LOGR design?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of this LOGR ring?

Of course the center stone is a little too big at 10mm and personally I am not a big fan of peridot. But I like the design of this ring a lot since it is kind of similar to my diamond ring. I inquired about setting it for a smaller square stone at 8mm and got a quote. I was told that the diamonds are single cuts, and to upgrade to full cuts, it will cost extra $137. I am impressed by the decent looking and make of this ring and thought I would share with my fellow PS''ers.

So, what do you think?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m wearing my peridots today. I think it''s gorgeous!
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOGR makes that setting without a center stone. If you were to get that setting without a center stone, I would only put a light or medium light saturated stone in there. The heavy gallery might darken the stone a bit. I personally do not hear good things about the LOGR stones in their mounts. They look better in the pictures from what I hear and if you read the feedback.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the plan. I will ask Gene to cut me a light blue aquamarine, then order the LOGR ring with upgrade diamonds. How does that sound?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....this is really pretty....peridot is my birthstone and I love this setting! Your aqua will look fab!

Lori

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2009 6:57:33 PM
Author: yingh
Here is the plan. I will ask Gene to cut me a light blue aquamarine, then order the LOGR ring with upgrade diamonds. How does that sound?
Well, I think a light blue aqua would look nice in that setting, especially if it''s cut by Gene!!.
emsmile.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''ll be awesome to have an aqua in there! Especially one in a fancy cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results